The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip

Go down 
+4
X
Brahma Bull
DARK!!
CARNAGE777
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip Empty
PostSubject: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 8:37 am

as I realized that the attempt we did recently with hawk eye worked, will try to do at least a beta version of Eren Jeager in version Titan, I say the anime is good and it is worth trying, but so far only I did have a sprite base taking a char I had on hand.

XD wish me luck with the project.  Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip 670481599 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyApril 1st 2014, 12:21 am

after suffering intensely with sprites when increasing its size, I can finally release a royalty to truly be the look of this titan, not many sprites, and hopefully soon release the edit. Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip 311127478 Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip 311127478 Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip 311127478 Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip 311127478 

Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyApril 1st 2014, 6:53 am

TIENE LOS WEVOS COMO UNA BOLSA DE CARAMELOS.TRABAJA MAS LA MUSCULATURA BASICA PROGRAMA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyApril 12th 2014, 8:19 pm

HELLO AS DAYS AFTER HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PAINT AND PROBLEMS WITH MY LAP OPERATING SYSTEM, WITH WORKING DEICIDI EDIT AND MAKE THE FIRST TITAN, I HOPE TO RELEASE SOON OR RATHER THAT A MID SUMMER, LIKE IF ANYONE SEEN AS A PALLTE iT'S YOUR DECISION I will comply with DO, THE BEST yOU CAN ....

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyApril 16th 2014, 11:21 pm

hope to have the edit ready for summer, and linerar my project full game, in which I have worked for almost a year, since I was younger I always wanted to see the heroes I liked comics fight the characters of the anime, and for thanks the mugen will I see that dream fulfilled, besides Eren is planned to release anime Ryuko Matoi kill the kill, be a beta where I take a basis hina .... soon more news ... drop da bomb 

objection :

Last edited by ANGEMON777 on April 17th 2014, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: progress   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyApril 26th 2014, 11:55 pm

as I have nothing to do I'm on vacation, I leave a video with the progress that I have with the titan, which is the size of a sentinel, I'm trying to do it with quiet, clean and edit the sprites and leave them to best ...

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 5:47 pm

Hello here I bring some gifs of the movements that will have my character shinjeki kyogin not, will not have many moves due to lack of time I have, the coding will be in charge of chucho-ryu, to accept help in this project ... I hope to finish the sprites mid-July.

Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 6:51 pm

Esta muy bien el wip y la base puede funcionar muy bien pero, podrias hacer so stance mas como un boxeador? Me gusto tambien el anime y eh visto todos los episodios que han hecho.Espero por ver los nuevos episodios. Y habra un intro con Eren en su forma normal? Seria genial poder ver todos los personajes de la serie en mugen.  Smile Buen trabajo.  Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip 670481599 
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

si tendra un intro de eren en su forma normal
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 7:25 pm

es mi primer personaje men, asi que lo hare lo mas pronto posible, debido a que tengo otros proyectos de chars de anime
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 7:36 pm

Really nice work!
And since you chose chuchoryu, the coding will be great!
Good luck~!
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 9:27 pm

new movement for the Titan, wrestling style, I like this move looks great ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 10:53 pm

the idol stances' sprites aren't aligned correctly i think. try aligning the idol animation by the feet, not the shoulders. other than that i think this is turning out nicely. good luck with getting out by the time you want to get it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip   Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip Empty

Back to top Go down

Eren Titan Shinjeki no Kyogin wip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next