The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taskmaster by Rojin70 released

Go down 
+24
kyoman
buanbuan
warecus
NinjaRyu
Fightfan
Lord Sinistro
Arkady
volzzilla
ReddBrink
Dark Rider
cravd
Kaios
Ax
luciangarude
Cristianomelo
kakaluote
Mazemerald
crosspotts1.0
Adminbot
Shining
DukeNukem 2417
animaraz
Erroratu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 5:31 am

On the website its stated that this is a beta.
Also,the author asks us NOT to use anything from this character,so no editing and stuff UNTIL the full version is released.

Quote :
amazing char, a pity that he is mvc3 style 4 buttons another amazing char will stay out of my mugen.
 Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 1340147569 
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 8:04 am

Erroratu wrote:
Also,the author asks us NOT to use anything from this character,so no editing and stuff UNTIL the full version is released.

So will the full version have the aforementioned missing attacks and possibly a six-button patch?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 10:10 am

Any videos yet?

I don't want the character but I would like to see it in action since the sprites are beautiful.  yes 
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 10:10 am

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Erroratu wrote:

So will the full version have the aforementioned missing attacks and possibly a six-button patch?

He isn't missing any moves, if the guy is going for his Marvel 3 incarnation. Taskmaster has every special move from Marvel 3 in this character already.

And he won't have 6 buttons, as again, I think the creator is going for Marvel 3, which has four. L, M, H, and S (launcher).
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 11:16 am

He is using the EOH template which means the character is gonna be crappy in terms of gameplay,but yea,he is going for MvC3.

Also to people whining about it not being 6 button,do shut up.
It literally gives nothing to this thread and it really is disrespectful to the author.
And people who cant play 4 button sure as fuck cant play 6 right :O
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 11:21 am

I like this style espresso game
reminding a street fighter ryu
freeware taskmaster and the only
for the time being

me gusta este estylo de juego
recordando a un ryu street fighter
una version de taskmaster y el unico
por ahora
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 1:04 pm

The character itself is complete if he's from UMvC3. The only thing missing is palettes. No moves missing. No attacks missing. Everything is there. I can do all of my combos from UMvC3.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 1:31 pm

I notice some hit animation is missing, thankfully its just a beta it has good moves by the way.
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 1:36 pm

Erroratu wrote:
He is using the EOH template which means the character is gonna be crappy in terms of gameplay,but yea,he is going for MvC3.

It literally gives nothing to this thread and it really is disrespectful to the author.

I just gave my opinion the character dont have any problem, the gameplay is really good by the way i love UMvC3.
but my mugen is composed only by personages of 6 buttons as standard
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 1:51 pm

Erroratu wrote:

thats right i started off 4 buttons playing mvc2   Smile 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 2:22 pm

video i made to try and show off all the moves...

while not perfect, i like him alot
- gorgeous sprites
- very cool how so much from mvc3 in him including the awesome sound
- a few get hit animations missing
- a number of alignment issues
- not great clsn boxes
- why does his taunt hurt you?
- sound on jump needs timing adjustment
- f,d,df+P special should animate quicker
- so should the taunt
- the hyper where you shoot all the arrows directly upward almost useless and would like its command layout swapped with the diagonally firing one (did that on my copy)
- need to remove the enter win quotes lines from win quotes (or customize them like i did)
- not a fan of some of the fx
- would like the combination hitting hyper changed from a counter to straight up attack (personal preference)

btw, for any of you unsure about the button layout due to you are used to 6 buttons, give it a shot. i'm usually the same way, but i really got used to playing that style. if this tells you anything, for the most part, i'm not a very good player except with a few characters. i'm pretty solid with him had 2 epic fights i won against deadpool by infinite and the thing by warner (his AI, not IMT AI. warner AI much stronger)

adding video to first post to make it easier for those that like to see vids in action before DLing
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 2:42 pm

The upward arrows are supposed to rain back down, so that's something to fix.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 3:28 pm

Tasky's virustotal test results are in, and he's clean. Guess Google Chrome really does hate ZIP files....

.....in any case, Taskmaster is on my roster TONIGHT!  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 3:44 pm

Also,Rojin70 is making a Dormammu,Dr.Doom and a X-23 in this style too so check his blog in the first post for more info Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 3:53 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Also,Rojin70 is making a Dormammu,Dr.Doom and a X-23 in this style too so check his blog in the first post for more info Smile

You're lying.

Omfg.

No.

I have been dying for Dormammu and if this guy is making him my life is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taskmaster by Rojin70 released   Taskmaster by Rojin70 released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taskmaster by Rojin70 released
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next