The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Donkey Kong WIP Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Donkey Kong WIP Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Donkey Kong WIP Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Donkey Kong WIP Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donkey Kong WIP

Go down 
+16
aperson98
DARK!!
Hypersonic
DukeNukem 2417
kanodoom
cravd
spidergoku
Varia the Hunter
Dark Rider
gonzaLOL
chuchoryu
Nexus Gaming
Anarky
dfalcon
flammableking
Ax
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 5:54 pm

Donkey Kong WIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some of you may remember this game and this character. He's a smash bros favorite and I'm looking to get him done. Apparently the head sprite came from Warner though I am able to replicate into more positions. The body comes from a character called Son Son and the palette is courtesy of X-Men's Sabretooh. If anyone isn't familiar with the game check out this video. The sprites are incomplete but I will go back and add more later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E97NGDdljYo

He's been one of my favorites in Nintendo and I hope to get him done. I don't plan to make him as smash bros but I may borrow some moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDh5vs-C-A

Look forward to more. I plan on frankenspriting a little more  Donkey Kong WIP 670481599 

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120430232230/rare/images/3/3d/Donkey_Kong_Artwork_-_Donkey_Kong_64.png

Last edited by Ax on February 24th 2014, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 6:01 pm

Oh! God! YES! The Stance Is So Professionally Animated And Shaded!!! I Must Tell My Cousin About Your W.I.P. Of This Character!!! She'll FREAK!!! =DDD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 6:03 pm

Oh! I was so blinded by his sprites, I didn't think to ask the big question. ^^;; What fighting style will he have? MvC or Super Smash? OwO
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 6:26 pm

I don't like to be confined to smash bros but I may copy a few moves from there and if I am lucky enough I'll come up with a few new ones. Hopefully.  scratch 

I'm glad you're excited. This is just what i need to, a quick wip to get back in the game.  pacman 
Back to top Go down
dfalcon

dfalcon

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 6:34 pm

dude that awesome :O
seem a bit hairy in some places cut that hair down a bit and it will look great also maybe when in game make him a bit smaller he seem large even for a big monkey XD
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 6:39 pm

dfalcon wrote:
dude that awesome :O
seem a bit hairy in some places cut that hair down a bit and it will look great also maybe when in game make him a bit smaller he seem large even for a big monkey XD

Yes you're right. I was just looking at this on another monitor and he has hair on his neck that should be cut off completely. I'll be sure to shave that before first release.

I'm gonna work on a tie as well down the line.

The other hair doesn't bother me and I don't mind his large size. I'm gonna keep that though all my edits are open source and members at mfg usually pick up my stuff and modify it so there will likely be many more versions with desirable modifications.

Thaks for the feedback.  yes 
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 6:58 pm

Ax, it looks awesome  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 8:38 pm

Anarky wrote:
Ax, it looks awesome  Very Happy 

Thanks. I have the urge to do so much Nintendo related stuff since recently we have been seeing some awesome Nintendo projects popping up and not to mention the recent Nintendo releases here. For sure I'm gonna do a Mario and hopefully with the help of aperson98 for coding support. I may or may not do Fox McCloud. He seems good to go but I am not sure if it's good enough to be continued.

Back to top Go down
dfalcon

dfalcon

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 9:20 pm

lol ax if you mention the Nintendo projects lol you should help out me with making Nintendo characters for the cross over game im working on i need the help on that team
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 9:39 pm

hairy donkey
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 9:51 pm

AWESOME¡¡¡¡¡¡ Long, very long time I wait for a decent (and amazing) Donkey Kong, youre the bets mi amigo! Now I cant wait to see this in my mugen, I have plans for make Dark Samus (using your Samus) but this one is really awesom

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 12:24 am

dfalcon wrote:
lol ax if you mention the Nintendo projects lol you should help out me with making Nintendo characters for the cross over game im working on i need the help on that team

I remember mentioning in one of your threads that you are welcome to my sprite edits. Please feel free to use whatever, just as my signature says. This work is made for us all the same the release.

@chuchoryu,

It would be an honor to get an edit from you chuchoryu. Though don't slow down your amazing new wips but again I look forward to her.  cheers 

@cvs artist,

Donkey Kong WIP 629558521 

LOL

Where did DK get his name from anyway  Laughing 

Donkey Kong...  riiiggghhht   Rolling Eyes  Jumping animation and rolling  Donkey Kong WIP 1759413731 

https://i.imgur.com/QCOkAyk.gif
Back to top Go down
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 1:00 am

Ax wrote:
Donkey Kong WIP

good job Donkey Kong WIP 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
Ax

Ax

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 1:09 am

Thanks.

Anyone have any ideas on a blocking? Or anything else to I'll appreciate it. I'm looking for in game ideas, preferably from snes and jump man or anything similar to monkey activity that would look plausible  Question Smash bros ideas also welcome.

Here are some sheets of Dk items and objects. If anyone can make a fighting idea, special, etc. from anything here, please let me know.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/43/45630.png

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/43/45613.png

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/43/45614.png

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 5:09 am

Ax wrote:
Thanks.

Anyone have any ideas on a blocking? Or anything else to I'll appreciate it. I'm looking for in game ideas, preferably from snes and jump man or anything similar to monkey activity that would look plausible  Question Smash bros ideas also welcome.

Here are some sheets of Dk items and objects. If anyone can make a fighting idea, special, etc. from anything here, please let me know.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/43/45630.png

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/43/45613.png

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/43/45614.png

Intro: Busts out of a DK barrel, with that roll animation you made.

Hyper: Slams the ground, making that stone wheel with a hole in the center, either fall from the sky, or come out of the ground, and punches it to the opponent, making it roll for them.

Hyper 2: Rides a balloon into the sky, goes off-screen, then comes down hard enough to rattle the ground, and make 2 of Hulk's Gamma Waves come out from in front of, and behind him.

Hyper 3: Charges at the opponent, riding in a minecart.

Special: Tosses a barrel at the opponent.

Special 2: Tosses an explosive barrel at the opponent.

Special 3: Really hard and wound-up punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donkey Kong WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong WIP   Donkey Kong WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Donkey Kong WIP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next