The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Roy Harper (Speedy) updated

Go down 
+12
cravd
wingnut
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Adminbot
tank402
Cristianomelo
Erroratu
animaraz
tordello89
Angelus_Silverhead
bradern666
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bradern666

bradern666

Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Empty
PostSubject: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 11:55 am

Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Mugen002

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bu5h3uas7oezm8e/Speedy+v2.rar

Hi everybody!

I finished Speedy update.
New: 2 helper(Miss Martian,Kid Flash)
       New standing animation
       3 new hypermoves
       4 new palettes

Plan in the future: new sound effects
                        new special attack
                        new helpers
                        L3 hyper move

But  I gladly accept the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 11:57 am

bradern666, I love your works. I will test him right now!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 12:04 pm

Nice one, man. As for me, it is really good edit. Maybe soon I will release my personal Smallville palette for your character:
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Smallv
Really good work. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 12:19 pm

I updated a little the big port with was a little messed up and with the red hood logo

Roy Harper (Speedy) updated T98x35
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 1:19 pm

I glad that you like it
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 1:27 pm

God update men!!! I like
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 3:29 pm

So do you guys download this before you praise it or?
eh
Anyway
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated OkBJDMz
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated QlwrikW
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated R70tp5z
I dont mean to be rude,but have you played a fighting game before?
-No clsns on walk back
-If that helper guy misses or the enemy blocks his Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken he makes a double Speedy
-Spider web bow is an infinite
-Stun bow is an infinite
-No air dashing
-Can't do basic MvC comboes
-No super jump
-No jump boost after launcher
-Heavy air attacks dont cause ANY knockdown
-His Dash backwards literally defeats the purpose of him being able to jump back since its a gazillion times better than his jump back
-If you hold forward and press medium and heavy punch Speedy starts twitching.
-What the hell is wrong with his big portrait?
-Why is the start up on crouching arrow and anti air arrow so damn long?
-What is the point of having a normal arrow attack when the explosive ones are not only faster but also more damaging!?
-Put Blue boxes over the red ones in order to avoid Infinite Priority PLEASE!And yes,even on the attacks with weapons and his projectiles(To enable projectile clashing)
-Standing arrow misses normal sized characters
-You can have multiple she hulk super girl things on your screen at once
-Super She Hulk can hit you anywhere on screen and even OTG.Thats not really fair

5 minutes is all it took to find all this.
Hoping the next update fixes all this
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 5:47 pm

Erroratu wrote:
So do you guys download this before you praise it or?
eh
Anyway
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated OkBJDMz
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated QlwrikW
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated R70tp5z
I dont mean to be rude,but have you played a fighting game before?
-No clsns on walk back
-If that helper guy misses or the enemy blocks his Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken he makes a double Speedy
-Spider web bow is an infinite
-Stun bow is an infinite
-No air dashing
-Can't do basic MvC comboes
-No super jump
-No jump boost after launcher
-Heavy air attacks dont cause ANY knockdown
-His Dash backwards literally defeats the purpose of him being able to jump back since its a gazillion times better than his jump back
-If you hold forward and press medium and heavy punch Speedy starts twitching.
-What the hell is wrong with his big portrait?
-Why is the start up on crouching arrow and anti air arrow so damn long?
-What is the point of having a normal arrow attack when the explosive ones are not only faster but also more damaging!?
-Put Blue boxes over the red ones in order to avoid Infinite Priority PLEASE!And yes,even on the attacks with weapons and his projectiles(To enable projectile clashing)
-Standing arrow misses normal sized characters
-You can have multiple she hulk super girl things on your screen at once
-Super She Hulk can hit you anywhere on screen and even OTG.Thats not really fair

5 minutes is all it took to find all this.
Hoping the next update fixes all this
nothing can be perfect.i work it.
i fix some mistake, you write much thing, but about half of this was mistakes.from that you do not like it, you do not know the character(Miss Martian), you do not have to act like awesome.ok I'm still a beginner. easy to criticize others, but you did something about this. I have not found anything about you
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 6:09 pm

let's calm down..bradern, when you post new chars in every forum you have compliments but also feedbacks. Feedbacks are made to make you grow as creator. You showed potentials, but anyone can do better and better.
Erroratu tones weren't the one of a mere critic, he gave you feedbacks, so you have to accept em , work hard and improve your char.
We areall with you bradern
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 6:27 pm

the way you say it tordello it sounds like feedback is some kind of a disease. XD

@Bradern i am not trying to act awesome or anything like that.I'm trying to help you improve the character.About me not knowing Miss Martian,thats true.I however do know about fighting games,and that that hyper should not OTG with full damage.
Try not to think about your characters as comic book characters,think about them as fighting game characters,and ask yourself when implementing something"Would this be fair?If someone used this against me in a match would i be ok with it?".
Really helps
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 12:28 am

The Char has some errors, the single most remarkable at least for me is the jump.
Good job guy. Miss Martian combines perfectly with the base of the supergirl, I think that would make a great char.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 6:34 am

erroratu,it seems like you know what to look for in characters to find mistakes and glitches and to look through the coding and collisions to see errors,maybe since you have all this feedback for braders mistakes and he is new to mugen and cannot figure out how to fix these errors,you could possibly take some time out of your day to give him a hand on fixing the criticisms you have on his work so its upto par for your liking and those errors in the character are resolved.
we always appreciate your feedback and input here at MMV and it would be awesome to see you get even more involved by you helping new creators fix these issues you find in releases. you could be the "MR FIXIT" of MMV my friend. keep up all the hard and good work both of you,brader and erroratu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 9:04 am

erroratsu: You should say how to correct errors rather than just mention. A new developer does not serve who only talk, talk, talk and talk.
If you're just starting in mugen not know how to correct those mistakes Why do not you do something useful and tell them how to do it?

erroratsu: Deberias decir como corregir los errores en lugar de solo mencionarlos. A un creador nuevo no le sirve que solo hables, hables, hables y hables.
Si estas empezando en el mugen no sabes como corregir esos errores ¿Por que no haces algo util y les dices como hacerlo?
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 10:17 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8wzu5nw89dgz7a8/Speedy+v2.rar

here is a new link. I repiar some mistakes. I think that this charakter playable.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 11:09 am

I dont need to tell him how to fix anything.Thats why there is a help section in this and every mugen forum.

anyway
Roy Harper (Speedy) updated KeoUHoz
The big portrait should be 120X140 size,it takes up the whole screen like this.
You need a damage dampener of sorts,or just lower your damage manually,its too damn large.His freakin 1-2-3 punch combo takes more damage than his hypers do.
The only thing that you fixed was adding CLSNs and the cloning issue.
You're rushing out updates.DON'T.
Take your time.It doesnt matter if it takes a week or a month,work on it slowly and release it once its done.Fixing one clsn and copy pasting one piece of code isnt really that much of an update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roy Harper (Speedy) updated   Roy Harper (Speedy) updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Roy Harper (Speedy) updated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next