The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Tiering Accurate Broly Reverse Jumping - Atrocious Difficulty
ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:16 pm

» TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release By OldGamer
ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur Emptyby spidergoku Yesterday at 10:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur

Go down 
+3
dev
volzzilla
duracelleur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
duracelleur

duracelleur

ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur Empty
PostSubject: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 7:20 am

Hi everyone!

I was invited by Mr Volzilla to legitimize on this forum my edit of ER Spawn (Vol was "tasked by DG who was to officially complete the char by ER to find a new person to do that", the GREAT RELAY RACE!)

So Volzilla gave me a zip file with some extra edited sprites made by DG.
One took my attention, and re-launched my interest on putting more stuffs on Spawn.
Fireballs DF+p were removed to make place for this :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also made a small edit for a new hyper.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spawn will have 4 specials (+2 air specials) and 6 hypers at the end.

The char is almost complete and will be hosted on this forum very soon.
You can still dl my first release here.
++
Back to top Go down
https://duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 10:12 am

glad you finally made yourself known here Smile

and i wouldnt say almost official. its completely official. long ago DG got permission directly from ER to update his spawn. but like often in mugen, DG had trouble finding the time to do it. i later met DG and he told me all about it and asked me to find someone to update this spawn officially and gave me a big file of stuff to give to whoever.

this proved more difficult than you'd think until i found duracelleur who had been playing around with editing the char before. i pm'd him about the proposition and now here we are cheers

can't wait to see everything you do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
dev

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 10:13 am

nice
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 10:39 am

wow, these animations looks great Smile
welcome
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 10:57 am

please make him a cape!!
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 11:15 am

Very Happy
in good time for the chars, the design is simple and practical willingly adding new attacks will make you look more variable na really nice update.
to the question of adding layer in my opinion does not need this version is no wind layer gives a personal touch to this spawn and apart would take details of the effort made in movements that show his back.

en hora buena para este chars, el diseño sencillo y practico es de buen agrado añadiendo los nuevos ataques lo hara ver mas variable na actualizacion en verdad agradable.
a la cuestion de añadirle la capa en mi opinion no lo necesita esta version esta vien sin la capa le da su toque personal a este spawn y aparte le quitaria detalles del esfuerzo que se hizo en movimientos donde muestra su espalda.
Back to top Go down
duracelleur

duracelleur

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 4:55 pm

Thanks everybody!

RED HOOD wrote:
please make him a cape!!

Acey from IMT is on it... it will take some time.

And a small preview :

++
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 26th 2012, 11:54 pm

my ùmain complaint is that for now i see only a cap america edit
change the stance, it will be a great start
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 27th 2012, 1:39 pm

I agree in this respect a new position is good option to separate comparisons of the capital, though that would be elsewhere.

coincido en ese aspecto una nueva postura es buena opcion para separar comparaciones con la del capi, aunque eso ya seria otra parte.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 27th 2012, 3:02 pm

one word = AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
duracelleur

duracelleur

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 28th 2012, 4:43 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
change the stance, it will be a great start
I will try to, but I'm not sure to succeed on editing a new stance.
Back to top Go down
duracelleur

duracelleur

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur EmptyJune 28th 2012, 4:44 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
one word = AMAZING!
Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur   ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur Empty

Back to top Go down

ER Spawn (Almost Official!) by Duracelleur
Page 1 of 1