The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:52 am

» Link Release
Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 1:41 am

» Daredevil #71 - The Owl's Stronghold!
Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:24 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 10:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr. Sinister by BigPimp

Go down 
+38
spooler
CosmicToxin
rc72076
Trololo
wemersonftj
MERK_U
DANY (spider boy)
Chimoru
Juliano gm
spidergoku
Uche
DukeNukem 2417
Mazemerald
RobiWanKen0bi
DimaLarin
zombiebrock
Ax
Fightfan
skillfrank
wingnut
NinjaKombatZ
galactus
YoungSamurai5
gambit
WadeWilson
Blagoy
warecus
Quicksilver
cravd
Alan Joestar
Nicotinefist
Arkady
volzzilla
Hypersonic
Xfields
dev
Snakebyte
BigPimp
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
warecus

Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 3:00 am

BigPimp wrote:
Arkady wrote:
He doesn't have a healing factor, but he is invulnerable, so yes it is a type of healing, he is more like the T1000 in Terminator 2 movie, molecular memory, ( like a very durable memory foam)
id like to see a invulnerable animation where he reverts from an injury, i have luke cage laughing in his invulnerable form. Maybe look at how mvc2 bad guy abyss reforms, and use that as a stepping stone towards an animation for this power

i would say more
thats freaking great idea
something like in this state get hits sprites replaced with this reform twisting anim
he cant be knocked down, and recieves none/lesser damage
something like that i guess

exactly exactly
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 3:07 am

BigPimp wrote:
sure, although you sound alittle conspiratorially:ninja: or its just me, being suspicious:) 

ps. also sinister is the boss in deadpool game? came as complete shock to me

Yeah, he is a boss in the Deadpool game, but I don't like how they portrayed him. I mean, he "died" crushed by a sentinel feet?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That-is-lame.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 3:24 am

well its a deadpool game. as far as i saw cutscenes with him its even not the most emarassing moment:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 5:52 am

BP try to made his body more metalic
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 10:54 am

I don't remember if you have any voice you're gonna use for Sinister. I can give it a shot if you'd like
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 2:35 pm

i have the Xml2 voice, plus we can rip the WATXM episodes that have him in it, but if there are any lines, that are needed, I'm sure your the first to be asked
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 3:34 pm

dev wrote:
BigPimp wrote:
sure, although you sound alittle conspiratorially:ninja: or its just me, being suspicious:) 

ps. also sinister is the boss in deadpool game? came as complete shock to me

Yeah, he is a boss in the Deadpool game, but I don't like how they portrayed him. I mean, he "died" crushed by a sentinel feet?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That-is-lame.

They probably did that as a joke, considering this IS a Deadpool game, after all...

Anyways, just had an idea for an entrance---Sinister opens one of those portal things he can create....except he descends from the ceiling, instead of coming up through the floor.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 9:46 pm

Blagoy wrote:
yeah man, i thought about it too. im not really on that right now though, mostly because im not really sure how
still i have in mind same update i did for deathstrike. stripes

Arkady wrote:
i have the Xml2 voice, plus we can rip the WATXM episodes that have him in it, but if there are any lines, that are needed, I'm sure your the first to be asked

i actually have modified xml2 sound right here. im not sure if i sent them to you? anyway it has all needed lines for intros/winposes/taunts/hypers ect. and i modified them to sound more like his tas voice with this little metallic echo
so no futher work on sounds needed

skillfrank wrote:
how about falling sentinel feet as an attack

well, i think thats more idea for unlimited, unique intro vs sinister, instant win:)

DukeNukem wrote:
Anyways, just had an idea for an entrance---Sinister opens one of those portal things he can create....except he descends from the ceiling, instead of coming up through the floor.

yeah, idea with teleporting from ceiling is kinda around already. not for intro though:)

edit: wait hyper, you mean you like will voice it yourself? i think thats intreresting. although im pretty happy with current sounds, but if you can do better, im all ears:D 
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 10:26 pm

here is current sound set, ark, hyper:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fdyn1524w8s46uz
i think no harm in posting it here
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 1:17 am

BigPimp wrote:
Blagoy wrote:
yeah man, i thought about it too. im not really on that right now though, mostly because im not really sure how
still i have in mind same update i did for deathstrike. stripes
This can work and if add stripes will look even better
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Great wip hope cant wait long Smile
Back to top Go down
NinjaKombatZ

NinjaKombatZ

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:11 am

Can make him attack the mind of charather
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 8:28 am

NinjaKombatZ wrote:
Can make him attack the mind of charather

At first, I thought this was a muppet post, but then I sort of got what you were saying, NKZ: one version of Emma Frost that flashes images in the background while Emma concentrates, and if the opponent doesn't block they get hit with massive damage. BigPimp could easily do something like that for Mr. Sinister, except replace the images of Emma Frost in her undies with images of Mr. Sinister looming over defeated foes from the comics (no screamer pics, though).
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 11:48 am

*listens*

Whelp, I guess you have the voice covered. Sounds quite fitting to Sinister.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

Blagoy wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Great wip hope cant wait long Smile

hmm, so you extended area of the lighter color? to be honest i not really see if it worth. sprite look different, but i wouldnt say better. at least as i think now. still ill keep that in mind, thanks

ps. tried stripes, didnt like. he look like salior of some kind, maybe because of periodicity of the lines. you know you cant put big amount of lines in mugen sprite, not to mess up shading

Hypersonic wrote:
Whelp

Whelp?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sinister by BigPimp   Mr. Sinister by BigPimp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Sinister by BigPimp
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next