The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chimoru

Chimoru

Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly   Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 8:42 am

Missing animation?  Spark?

I had to fix this on a character the other day.  It was a block spark for a grenade special.  Every time they would block a grenade thrown at them, or knock it aside, it would spawn a clone because it was missing the animation.  Look for that.  It might be something similar.  Also, make sure that if it is a specific animation to the character and it IS there in the AIR, that the code has a S before the number so that it knows to look in the character and not the screenpack system (Example S100 or whatever.)

You may also want to check Metallo and see if the P2 state in whatever attack he does to cause that glitch, calls for an animation that Snake is missing.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly   Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 11:48 am

i try the beam against this snake in my mugen , but i don't see issues, and onestly i don't know why this happen  No 
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly   Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 2:15 pm

this usually happens to helpers when their state is changed to a non existent one or non existent animation so it resorts to changing to the default state 0 some times the solution is to remove the blue clsn box on helpers so their state cant be changed other times you have to modify the code
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly   Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 8:54 pm

It's definitely a helper issue with Snake. It's a common bug it a lot of chars. My guess is you have an old version of him. Download the newest version, more than likely Sean would have addressed this
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly   Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 9:23 pm

Download him from his site and try again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly   Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch during the fight against Snake from SeanAltly
Page 1 of 1