The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Windows 8.1 and Mugen Emptyby Shining Today at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Windows 8.1 and Mugen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Windows 8.1 and Mugen Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Windows 8.1 and Mugen Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Windows 8.1 and Mugen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Windows 8.1 and Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Windows 8.1 and Mugen   Windows 8.1 and Mugen EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 6:32 pm

so apparently i have to get a new computer due to the video chip on my motherboard on my 4 yr old laptop went out.

does anyone know other people running mugen on windows 8.1 and/or known any having any trouble with it all?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Windows 8.1 and Mugen   Windows 8.1 and Mugen EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 7:41 pm

i'm not but I didn't get the .1 update
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Windows 8.1 and Mugen   Windows 8.1 and Mugen EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 9:45 am

first, welcome to the forum CaptMUGEN Very Happy

next, thank you both for the feedback. i figure if it work with 8.0, it'll work with 8.1.

if anyone else looking to get a laptop, check out bestbuy.com. the one i'm getting has a 17.3" screen, 750 GB HDD, quadcore processing, and 8 GB RAM for about $400 after tax. its on clearance now so might not have much time if that interests you.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ManicMagnet

PostSubject: Re: Windows 8.1 and Mugen   Windows 8.1 and Mugen EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 12:12 pm

I have an issue with Mugen on Windows 8 (not 8.1).

basically what happens is periodically the game with just crash and "Stop working" I get the dialog box with the "Mugen has Stopped Working" message.

I've tried rerunning the game and loading the characters and stages to see if that was the problem but so far all characters that are expected to run fine, do not cause crashes (I have some non 1.0 mugen chars that I'm still reluctant to update but will in the future.)

And other times, the game will just crash at any time, and not display any mugen debug dialog box, or any windows messages either. just a simple crash to desktop. So I don't know what's going on, Thinking maybe someone might be able to shed some light on this issue.

I'm under the impression I'm having some memory loss in mugen that is crashing my game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows 8.1 and Mugen   Windows 8.1 and Mugen Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows 8.1 and Mugen
Page 1 of 1