The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 9:17 am

One of our forum members (tordello89 maybe?) once posted...

"Lets make MMV the place for DCvM ports"

We have some really good people who like to make those and are active here. I can create a subsection in the forum dedicated to that if they would like? Can do it in a database sort of way where a topic listed for a certain character and then the replies have whatever different ports of that style listed.

Would tordello89, malekva1, felideo (and maybe others) like to take the lead in such a venture?

And would you our community be interested in something like that?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 11:42 am

Sure It will be great if on the download section there would be a port section too or a sort of gallery section,
Everything I post is open source, everyone is free to use it, update/modifiy so fell free to use it in this project
I'll do the best to make that section even bigger, and I hope other creators like malevka or felideo will do the same
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 1:56 pm

Ask admin or if you open section on the releases, I have about 100 marvel half faced pics made, volzilla knows about them from ye olden days, we could start it up with them as well as whatever you guys wanna add

another thing please if we add ports by other creators who don't know we are hosting them, up either credit them and/or ask permission to do so
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 2:36 am

Arkady wrote:
Ask admin or if you open section on the releases, I have about 100 marvel half faced pics made, volzilla knows about them from ye olden days, we could start it up with them as well as whatever you guys wanna add

another thing please if we add ports by other creators who don't know we are hosting them, up either credit them and/or ask permission to do so

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE ! Can i see them ?  scared 
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 10:22 am

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f53-dcvm-portrait-database
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:26 pm

that's coll Vol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)
Page 1 of 1