The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse

Go down 
+5
logansam
volzzilla
Ax
Red Hood
OGSymbiote
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:08 pm

i always go and take a look at what sprites people make and see the threads they make and I am inspired to make my own...I don't sprite anything im not working as a character or for the project but I just wanted to make some sprites to past the time so from time to time I will post random stuff I made...jus because Smile

this is a hyper concept which will actually be in the character
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Hyperconcept_zpsa34fba5f

this is my attempt at coming up with a base for agent venom
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Ventest

carnage!!! ha ha ha!!!
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Tenttest

this is an outro I made for phoenix...it will look a lot better when im done Smile
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Outro

this is what carnage used to like when I first started editing lol
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Walking

my wips Smile
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Newsig_zps109b9082

Last edited by OGSymbiote on January 12th 2014, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:12 pm

love the phoenix using the "genkidama" lol
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:21 pm

thanks

here's captain universe hosted by spiderman
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Capuni3_zps7ede9770
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 4:43 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
thanks

This is top quality perfect!!!!  Shocked 

If I didn't hate the character from Marvel itself I would say turn this awesome quality sprite into a full character.  lol! 

Quote :

This is just perfection. I love everything in this shot. This is the best Phoenix I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 8:44 pm

thankx Ax...i know the name captain universe just sounds lame n something you would think DC would have came up with...but i think Marvel out of spite so DC couldn't lol...but looking at the crap of cap universe someone did made me wanna do a sprite or 2 cuz i was tired of looking at those half ass sprites they made for the character

and for phoenix...i will adjust her some tho...to me she is too short n her boobs too small...ya know what...i just might make it a one handed move...but ima def redo her to match the rest of the sprites
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:42 pm

looks great. the main thing that comes to mind for me when looking at whatever is the phoenix outro animation. i think it could serve a dual purpose in being part of a hyper. for example, fly up off screen vertically, then flying back and forth hitting P2 each time a few times.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
logansam

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 3:53 pm

this is a hyper concept which will actually be in the character

i love it, beautiful fénix....
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 4:06 pm

Phoenix is perfect, I think that everything thethat I imagine when I think therein.
good job guy.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 5:42 pm

Ax wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
thanks

This is top quality perfect!!!!  Shocked 

If I didn't hate the character from Marvel itself I would say turn this awesome quality sprite into a full character.  lol! 

Ax man some times you have strange taste if anything I was gonna put this guy on my detailed version of my spider man XD
and make a separate version on the simplified version. I say the more costumes the better XD
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 6:33 pm

oh n sorry for them being so close... but they're actually different punches...one for the ground and other for air...also i was testing the pals

which pal do you guys like better?

@V: i see what you're saying about the phoenix outro...i can see that happenin...kinda...but ima sprite something up and see what it could look like...

@JED: i been wanted this character ever since i found that dud thats out there...i was so dissapointed to find out it was not finished...i have all the captain universe comics (that involved spidey) even the "what if" which i thought was awesome! i also had some other ideas but its not worth it...
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 6:40 pm

I see I like the both of them moves wise. though sprite pal wise the 2nd sprite is far better in quality.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 6:54 pm

yeah that first 2nd is actually the first one i made but then i wanted to try to top one seeing if i could make that image of the universe like he suppose to...i like the bottom better myself but it was one of random things ya know

oh by the way i love spidey edits man...the classic shading looks great
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 7:07 pm

thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 8:12 pm

theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Newspidey

my failed attempt at ultimate spidey awhile back
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:07 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Newspidey

my failed attempt at ultimate spidey awhile back

Interesting.

Have you thought of trying new bases for spider-man? Just an idea there, sometimes it could just be the base failing you rather than your editing attempt.

There are a a few bases out there that could work for spider-man's body type. Might be a good experiment (keep it in mind) in the future when you try other edits of the ol'web head.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse   theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

theFuTuR3's/OG's Warehouse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next