The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul

Go down 
+4
nedflandeurse
Aeon07
Hyper Mario 64
mistermach
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mistermach

mistermach

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Empty
PostSubject: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:49 am

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_ry10

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_ke10

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_li10

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_ka10

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_pa10

Hyper Mario 64 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hyper Mario 64

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptySeptember 21st 2020, 4:01 pm

I wish Lili was released.
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 19th 2020, 2:43 pm

excelent sprite! the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  670481599
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 19th 2020, 3:27 pm

Hyper Mario 64 wrote:

Long time ago Chucho worked on some concept for her, but finally I think he had to give up because it's too long.
If I was fast enough, I would help him, but I'm very slow.

Actually Chucho did a single sprite (not animated) and I helped him to fix the sprite style. The result was pretty good.
But Chucho cannot continue, I think he lost interest on Lili, because now he have too many different universe of characters... anime, comics, movie, SF, Non-fighting other games...

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 19th 2020, 4:07 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Hyper Mario 64 wrote:

Long time ago Chucho worked on some concept for her, but finally I think he had to give up because it's too long.

Actually Chucho did a single sprite (not animated) and I helped him to fix the sprite style. The result was pretty good.
But Chucho cannot continue, I think he lost interest on Lili, because now he have too many different universe of characters... anime, comics, movie, SF, Non-fighting other games...
I have Lili playable

only I try to rescue her from my other hard dick drive bro

nedflandeurse and Hyper Mario 64 like this post

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 19th 2020, 4:09 pm

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_ry10[/url]
since 2012

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_ke10
since 2012

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_li10
since 2011

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_ka10
since 2012

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Cvs_pa10
since 2011

he takes so long making a sprites, the only ones who released cvsnb are Jin & Gouken, no one other of his works and is a pro, how? dont know, he draws good, but only 2 chars in 10 years

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 20th 2020, 1:25 am

Chuch your still the best and I hope you can find your old characters
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 20th 2020, 1:10 pm

his life is busy he did make cvs sean, yang, tekken 4 jin, sf4 gouken, street fighter x tekken jin
its not like he did not make anything sometimes life is more important than a hobby
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 20th 2020, 4:41 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
his life is busy he did make cvs sean, yang, tekken 4 jin, sf4 gouken, street fighter x tekken jin
its not like he did not make anything sometimes life is more important than a hobby

^this is a fact. I haven't touched mugen in a while but am slowly getting back to it.
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  EmptyOctober 21st 2020, 7:35 am

chuchoryu wrote:
nedflandeurse wrote:
Hyper Mario 64 wrote:

I have Lili playable

only I try to rescue her from my other hard dick drive bro

Hope you can find your first Lili project.
Your older concept of Lili, the one I helped you a bit to polish appearance was really better.

I think your new actual version of Lili (in video) is OK, but not really Capcom sprite, also, she looks very small, like if she's 12 years old.
I really hope you can upgrade and use Bigger capcom version character just like your OLD concept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul    the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and  paul  Empty

Back to top Go down

the CVSNB revamp of ryu ken lili kazuya and paul
Page 1 of 1