The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Cir-El Updated - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Cir-El Updated - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Cir-El Updated - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Cir-El Updated - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cir-El Updated

Go down 
+6
Macaulyn
yolomate
Beto
Erroratu
animaraz
Pilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Cir-El Updated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 8:33 am

Macaulyn wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
lol what.
I didnt play against her in the arcade mode so i had no idea that was happening
That wasn't happening with the old version.

Maibe I have to solve this, when I found this new error
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 8:36 am

Erroratu wrote:
Ill be sure to grab the updated version and report if i notice any more bugs on it.
-Havin some problems landing air combos,could be just me though
+You making that Punch+Kick hyper into a level 3 was a good idea!Also,me saying that attack is an insta kill is my fault.I tested it against a character with lower health(Kakyoin)
-I cant seem to combo from her light kick to her light punch and vice versa,same for her medium stuff(You probably didnt play much MvC like me,since i learned you can combo like that like an hour ago)
-Cant combo from her basics into her specials.Thats kinda needed...
-You might wanna make the bar refill after Cir El lands so she cant fly back up right away.This is to avoid people constantly flying up and spamming fireballs and thus easiliy winnin

I forgot to tell you in your old topic but i made you a port for Cir El.If you like it use it,i frankly dont care:

Cir-El Updated - Page 2 2m2b3w5

Nice update!
The fact that you took your time to update your character and that you didnt just say "Who cares,someone else can update it"
means that you are a good creator.

Thanks again for your feedback, but somethings that I can't understand and can translate as well, but anywhere I'll update her with things that I can't understand and try to understand things that I can´t
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 11:41 am

Who is adult knows that the world is not only composed of sugary tips and compliments

But despite not knowing the character you did a thorough job, the errors with the code you will solve with feedback.

I hope you update your lantern and red tornado then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 12:57 pm

Beto wrote:
Who is adult knows that the world is not only composed of sugary tips and compliments

But despite not knowing the character you did a thorough job, the errors with the code you will solve with feedback.

I hope you update your lantern and red tornado then Smile

First I have to update again Cir-el, then I'll try to put a version of Martian Manhunter with sprites of Jhonny DC if he gives me the permission to do, I have to help spriting jubilee too, I want to help another char, and I have to make Raven, maybe I try to contact Chimorou to mix my Fire Sprites with his fire code, so I don't have much time for others updates, if anybody wants to update Tornado, Tomar o Fury, Open Source, no need to give credits for me, only in Tornado for Zvitor, Tomar has the credits of the creators of Iron Lantern in Sic + sprites of Hal by Manbojambo + The head of Scrollboss, and Fury the credits goes to Acey (smart pal of Cable), Zvitor+Cormano (Isaiah Code) + a unknow guy for my for the head, hope all understand my reasons for not upgrade at the moment theese chars
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 1:51 pm

well then leave like this if anyone interested can do so at the least you took the first step  Cir-El Updated - Page 2 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 2:04 pm

Beto wrote:
well then leave like this if anyone interested can do so at the least you took the first step  Cir-El Updated - Page 2 670481599 
Yes I don't have all the time that I want for creation in mugen, and maybe others persons can do better, at last they have a good base for Tornado, Tomar, Fire or Fury, when I finish to update Cir-El, if any other wants to add or change something that's ok for me, only give credits to Zvitor, Buyog, G.M. Spectre and the people who appears in the def
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 2:17 pm

I know how difficult it is, it's been almost a year that I try to bring some characters for mugen
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 2:48 pm

wow amigo si que jalan con todo, pero lo dicho es (retroalimentacion), eso me da igual  tongue 
personajes buenos y hasta bastantes malos por todas partes hay, en mi particular opinion me encanto la edicion dada a esta nueva cir-el se mira identica a la de los comics cuando fue publicada
nomas por esos detalles y si ubiese la psibilidad de una nueva postura se diferenciaria de madanblair que seria lo grandioso en tu futura actualizacion, eso seria genial.
suerte avalon esperando desidas actualizarla la esperare con gusto .  Cir-El Updated - Page 2 670481599 

wow friend if you pull with everything, but this is (feedback), that just gives me: tongue:
good characters and even bad enough everywhere there, especially in my review I loved the editing I given this new cir-el looks identical to the comics when it was published
nomas by these details and if the psibilidad ubiese a new position indistinct from madanblair how great it would be in your future upgrade, that would be great.
avalon fate awaiting the update desidas will wait with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 4:46 am

cravd wrote:
wow amigo si que jalan con todo, pero lo dicho es (retroalimentacion), eso me da igual  tongue 
personajes buenos y hasta bastantes malos por todas partes hay, en mi particular opinion me encanto la edicion dada a esta nueva cir-el se mira identica a la de los comics cuando fue publicada
nomas por esos detalles y si ubiese la psibilidad de una nueva postura se diferenciaria de madanblair que seria lo grandioso en tu futura actualizacion, eso seria genial.
suerte avalon esperando desidas actualizarla la esperare con gusto .   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 670481599 

wow friend if you pull with everything, but this is (feedback), that just gives me: tongue:
good characters and even bad enough everywhere there, especially in my review I loved the editing I given this new cir-el looks identical to the comics when it was published
nomas by these details and if the psibilidad ubiese a new position indistinct from madanblair how great it would be in your future upgrade, that would be great.
avalon fate awaiting the update desidas will wait with pleasure.

Gracias por tus palabras, la actualizare pero bastante mas tarde pues ando bastante ocupado y respecto a los feedback, bueno intento echarles la cuenta necesaria, se que muchos no estan contentos con mis trabajos pero si les hago caso a todos al final nunca acabaria nada, pues unos quieren una cosa otros otra y lo mejor es hacer las cosas como uno guste y si alguien difiere que coja el personaje y lo remodele a su manera en mi caso son todos open source y me da igual que me den credito o no, asi no dejo a nadie mal sabor de boca.

Thanks for your words, will update but rather later because I'm quite busy and for the feedback, good try you blaming the necessary account is that many are not happy with my work but if you do listen to all the end never ever end nothing because some want one thing and some another, it is best to do things as one likes and if someone differs to take the character and remodel your way into my case are all open source and I do not care to give me credit or not, so do not let anyone bad taste.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 3:56 pm

Right, I've tried downloading this Cir-El and the original version via Chrome, and I get "Cir-El.zip is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it" warnings.

Is this a false positive, or is this thing going to put CryptoLocker on my PC?
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 4:00 pm

Its false positive.
For some reason,Chrome hates .zip files.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2014, 4:02 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Its false positive.
For some reason,Chrome hates .zip files.

Noted.

I prefer RAR fiels myself....guess Chrome just has issues.
Back to top Go down
Grim Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2014, 4:44 am

Avalon wrote:
then I'll try to put a version of Martian Manhunter
 Yeah buddy! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 4:07 pm

Right......screw the necrobumping rule, because this needs to be said: Cir-El is too overpowered.

She can cancel from one super into another, she can chain supers together, she doesn't stop attacking even if her health has been depleted, and she gains power too easily. Furthermore, she spams moves, and she's just too damn powerful.

The "update" fixed NOTHING. If anything, she needs to be completely recoded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cir-El Updated
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2