The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd

Go down 
+35
MERK_U
rafhot
MakeMineMarvel
cravd
kenschin1982
grinderkiller1
Chimoru
Hypersonic
NinjaRyu
bam77
ragnarok_333
Erroratu
JARRO77
zombiebrock
Predator
Arkady
d.rock
volzzilla
bradern666
vader
Mazemerald
Blagoy
Cristianomelo
flammableking
BlueSpiderX
animaraz
yolomate
Ax
crosspotts1.0
galactus
MUplayer
Dark Rider
dev
kanodoom
Adminbot
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 4:37 am

What the hell is wrong with his back though?
And the shading on the underwear looks really bad.
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 7:07 am

Very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 7:21 am

perfect work WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 670481599 
Back to top Go down
ragnarok_333

ragnarok_333

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 8:04 am

good work really amazing
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:49 pm

@erroratu: nothing is wrong with his back. he's a monster, hence the name. monsters are often portrayed as hunchbacked. and i think the tights look fine in arkady's touched up version.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 5:00 pm

I haven't edited anything bar the lines, and the shorts are darker on the lines version, but the detail work looks fine, i think your over cooking it erroratu, I'm sure there's gonna be a whole lot more discrepancies, but it can wait till the character is built, btw i think i can give some advise to new creators

remember, build your characters first! Don't waste time getting the perfect sprites made (unless that is all your forte is) if you code and sprite, then stick to making the template first, the fun stuff can come later in editing to your preference and mistakes, that's how you learn, its also a quicker process
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 5:33 pm

No seriously he seems to grow a hunch during his walk.
Like his back look normal until he turns them to the camera,then they get bigger.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 6:05 pm

good work!

nice base = wooooow
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 6:32 pm

se ve muy bien .enhorabuena  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 5:00 pm

Well abomination shouldn't grow a hunch, he already should have it, I'll check out what you mean erroratu

checked it again, it looks fine, his back rises a bit from his arm reverting backwards, its ok, the back is doing what its supposed to do, its just the arms swinging that raises the back a bit, i can lower it a bit but its not a big deal, besides i really haven't aligned the sprites for this work perfectly yet, just got exited to show everyone
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 7:13 am

love that look  yes 
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2014, 4:18 pm

During the walk, it looks like some of the lines are jumping around. Aside from that, very nice
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 8:39 am

Erroratu wrote:
What the hell is wrong with his back though?
And the shading on the underwear looks really bad.

I was more distracted by his glitchy arm.  Why does it bounce back and forth so quick when he pulls it back?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also going to agree with the shading.  I only really notice it in the lighter blue.  I can't really do better, so I'll shut up though.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 9:56 pm

for those of you who did not know...

cravd did not use a base for what he made. its from scratch. sometimes custom spriting from scratch with no base can lead to some animation inconsistencies. i'm sure whatever will be addressed in time before release.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 10:44 pm

Yeah I'll make a better GIF, to show it better, right now I'm still drawing the rest of the lines on other 200+ pics cravd made, I have say I'm very impressed with the sheet he has produced
(I'm halfway folks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd   WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP Reveal: Abomination by cravd
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next