The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Did Anybody see this movie? Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Did Anybody see this movie? Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Did Anybody see this movie? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Did Anybody see this movie? Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Did Anybody see this movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Did Anybody see this movie? Empty
PostSubject: Did Anybody see this movie?   Did Anybody see this movie? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 6:53 pm

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/1570426/

Did Anybody see this movie? I couldn't resist  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody see this movie?   Did Anybody see this movie? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 7:44 pm

yup i saw it not great but a good movie
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody see this movie?   Did Anybody see this movie? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 10:14 pm

I like it because it was about Goku not being the strongest. It was kinda like the original Dragon Ball episode where Master Roshi as Jackie Chun making it his mission to defeat Goku at the tournament so he would continue to get stronger and train his body to become even more powerful.

In the end of DBZ, Goku became the master of Uub, so, it kinda felt like Goku was unbeatable and boring now because he had to train Uub now so he could get a worthy challenge someday...maybe... No 

It just felt like a terrible ending that made Goku a lame unbeatable Superman clone. The only reason why Goku was so epic was because he fought Frieza, a character so powerful that he actually killed Goku, even as a super saiyan; he would have remained dead to if it wasn't for that wish to bring him back to life.

So to have Bills come in and beat Goku makes him human again...Or saiyan, whatever.  lol! 

The point is a Hero isn't great unless he has a greater adversary. A hero is even greater when he dies if myths like Hercules haven't proven this point all ready before. This is probably what made Star Wars so good or Bardock the father of Goku, The history of Trunks, etc. When the good guy loses, we respect him.  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody see this movie?   Did Anybody see this movie? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 10:26 pm

im sorry i like goku at this stage but for me he was epic when he reached ssj3...that moment was EPIC!

now your goku here looks epic because this was the turning point of the story....it was about how he trained to get to that point and not even knowing he had reached such a feet...

i hope you give him the one handed kamehameha from the sky as a hyper....y...cuz it would be epic!
ok i've said epic alot so ima stop now and say i am very excited for goku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody see this movie?   Did Anybody see this movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Anybody see this movie?
Page 1 of 1