The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!) Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!) Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!) Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!) EmptyDecember 19th 2013, 10:03 pm

Walking out of the house, and I've been pumping hard iron, gotta gotta be strong for what awaits out there...
I started clenching my fists, and then got even more pissed because the pain in my wrists... God, the pain in my wrists...
Now, I'm behind the wheel... Thinking "what will I do... To that son-of-a bitch... When we meet face-to-face..."

I'm approaching his home, and I don't even know'im, But, from what I have heard, he's a horrible boy-friend... He beats on his girl-friends... What, a, waste...

And, I'll tell you what... This whole thing took place... When I walked through his door...

Hemorrhaging, followed by more agony.
Swimming in his own entrails, watching as his liver fails.
But, it's just the price he pays! He saw this moment coming... When he put his hand on her...
Cause I'm Mr. Slaughterhouse!

Walking out of his house, got blood all over my hands, but I don't even care cause it was worth it all... One less jerk in the world, one punch for ev-er-y girl, and I'll tell you this once... It was a whole lot of fun!

Now, I'm back in my car... And, I'm wiping my hands... Throw the rag in the back... With the bent pots and pans... Time to start mission 2... And, I'm in super pursuit!
Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: Mr. Slaughterhouse Lyrics (Daniel's Mr. Brightside Parody!)
Page 1 of 1