The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 6:32 am

The Buck Wars: Buck-Dozer makes his first appearance, smashing through a brick wall with his music blaring in the background.

Newcomer Kegan: Buck-Dozer is seen in the background during Blast-Off Tournament, with Bulman and Kamp's throats in his hands, walking them to the edge, then throwing them off. He is seen again receiving a medallion for 3rd Place.

The Oral Dimension: Buck-Dozer is seen hugging a tree, while flying into Jatz' mouth. He is blurting obscenities under his breath.

Jailbreak: Buck-Dozer is one of the 3 Ukinians to go down to Earth to rescue 2 of their own.

Where There's Smoke, There's Daniel: Buck-Dozer is viciously attacked by Daniel, and is even lit on fire, but has a very small reaction to this.

Christmas Crisis: Buck-Dozer is seen decorating a tree with intestines.

Daniel VS Jatz!: Buck-Dozer is seen walking out of the bar with a headless body thrown over his shoulder. He is seen again fighting Wrecker The Destroyer on top of U-Castle.

United We Conquer: Buck-Dozer is seen alot in here, helping everyone fight off the warriors from Galarkia and the E.A. Agents from Earth. He also transforms into a bulldozer, and wipes out an entire army of them.

Desert Adventure: Buck-Dozer follows the Demolition Crew into the desert, along with Jatz, Kegan, and Dak.

Game Night: Buck-Dozer gets violent while watching the seasonal Tussle-Ball game, and tackles D.C.A. down in the bar.

Buck-Skull's First...: Buck-Dozer tries to cure Buck-Skull's headache by repeatedly punching him in the face, then tries running him over as a bulldozer.

Imprisoned: Buck-Dozer is one of the inmates in Deadweight Penitentiary. His bail is at 980,000 dollars and 99 cents. Everyone's bail is determined by how prone to violence they are... Jatz is the third most violent in the prison, and Bulman is the second.

Campfire Boredom: Buck-Dozer talks about his childhood and his love for construction equipment.

Motorized-Mayhem: Buck-Dozer gets furious when he finds out the prize money was stolen, and threatens to chomp whoever is responsible, in half. He is also seen alot during the race, and tosses a sledgehammer onto Jatz' car.

Rival Leaders: Buck-Dozer (the leader of the Bucks), Raladallo (the leader of the Insects), and Von Stryke (the leader of the Vampire Recruits), all battle to show whose species is the most dominant. You get to see him go out of control after having his license plate brutally removed. He releases steam from inside his jaws, and stomps his boot before going berserk on the other 2 leaders. He is seen one last time arising from underneath rubble, with various weapons stabbed into his back, and his left eye flickering, due to the amount of damage he received.

Last edited by flammableking on August 12th 2014, 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 6:44 am

YOU SIR, EARNED MY ATTENTION.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 7:01 am

I really appreciate that. ^^ Next topic is going to be Demolition Crew quotes! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 5:21 am

Bumped because I added 2 more appearances. ^^
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 10:56 am

you have a great imagination. its why you and mugen are a really good match Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 11:07 am

volzzilla wrote:
you have a great imagination. its why you and mugen are a really good match Smile

Thanks, Volz. ^^ I was thinking of BlueSpider when I posted this. ovo;; He seems to like Buck-Dozer, so I made a topic about his appearances. OwO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!   DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: Buck-Dozer Story Appearances!
Page 1 of 1