The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Empty
PostSubject: MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)   MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 3:57 pm

Quote :

MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Mugen005_zps45e6b9a7MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Mugen006_zpsc12fa79f

http://network.mugenguild.com/kamekaze/

Changelog:
updated fx and presentation
bug fixes

So I started on this char two weeks ago, I had to gut the whole thing out but I didn't mind it at all. You see, a user who went by the name @[user id=9835]Alchemist[/user] was one of the first people to help me when I first started out over 7 years ago. This was his passion project, he wanted this thing to be all it was in source. However due to limited resources and information it was shelved. However he asked me to finish it one day when I had the know how to do it. Years went by as I forgot or said I wasn't ready to tackle this, specially killer bee assault. However I realized that now I could, now I have the power, now I have all I need to make it possible.  Now you can all enjoy the end result.

One more thing worth noting, this variation of Killer Bee Assault is coded unlike anything else out right now because it's extremely precise. Which makes it a bit problematic when you consider that it would randomly drop in mvc2. In the event that happens it will act as it should in source but I can say without a doubt that is very unlikely. I also redid a lot of fx and how they are handled after Jesuszilla pointed me to some fresher rips and sounds. And as usual I applied those changes across the board.

One last thing, I forgot about all the otg's Zangief had so he has those now.

.....so how do you tag people on this forum ._.

Original topic http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mvc2-cammy-released-all-mvc2-chars-kguilemvc3-ken-updated121413-155880.msg1878838.html;topicseen#quickreplybox
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)   MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 9:00 pm

A NEW VERSION OF CAMMY IS GOOD EVER!

I LOVE CAMMY,SHE IS THE SECOND SF´S WOMAN,SHE IS WILD!
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)   MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 11:06 am

Alchemist would be proud! You have definitely taken up the mantle, and honed your skills. Thank you so much for this release and giving back. I myself am in the middle of c++ and character modeling so I can one be the guy giving back lol. I look forward to more of your realeases. Cammy is awesome thank you.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)   MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 11:23 am

Now, if only Kamekaze would consider coding Thanos, Baby Bonnie Hood, and Anakaris. Then, I'd be all happy and stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)   MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13) Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC2 Cammy Released by Kamekaze, All mvc2 chars, k-guile,mvc3 ken updated(12/14/13)
Page 1 of 1