The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer Emptyby Shining Today at 8:29 am

» Official Dr Sivana's robots
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer Emptyby Shining Today at 8:18 am

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer Emptyby Pilgrim Today at 6:30 am

» Mandarin by Buyog WIP Continuation
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer Emptyby Essex Today at 6:11 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer

Go down 
+5
batcat74
Arkady
zombiebrock
CosmicToxin
volzzilla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 1:53 pm

looks amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 3:29 pm

That was so cool!! i hoped he wouldn't be but clearly Harry is gonna be a villain. i also hoped that rhino would have a more organic look like abomination with horns but his armor looks great tears of joy 
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 3:38 pm

it does look really good,but i wonder why Hollywood always screws with the source material .......its a comic book, not a real life event made into a movie, its a movie, no need to base it in reality, its ok to have a criminal in a suit with a horn on it,Rhino doesn't have to be a cyborg that a scientist built so that can make more sense,electro can still be an electrician that got shocked and gained powers,not some science experiment gone wrong, and how come it would kill a movie maker to give green goblin a Regular GD goblin mask?????? not metallic or no existent ....really,is it that hard,but no a guy with faded green skin and punker hair....yeah thats spot on... u already have a built in audience of oh i dont know a billion comic book readers....no need to bring in those others who cant quite make up their mind on what movie to see on Friday night....i mean all of the superman movies of the 80's ...he wore the comic book outfit,and it was fine,daredevil wore his regular red outfit...of course thanks to hollywood he fought a black kingpin,but i digress ,electra looked like she did in the comics,i loved both of the punisher movies,the 2nd more than the 1st ,blade had to be updated ,since it would make no sense in having a 90's hero with a fro lol ..ok im rambling point is, kinda sick and tired of seeing Hollywood murder potential great characters , i mean what if they had Joker as a pissed off rodeo clown????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 3:52 pm

Loves this trailer

so it appears that electro is the main villian,
rhino and hobgob are the side annoyances
and there is hint of vulture and doc oct (most probably in the third instalment)
i hear that felicity jones is in the movie (speculation on black cat) and colm feore also (he was the leader of the frost giants in Thor) i can assume he would vulture, but doc oct would be a better role for him, might possibly be shocker as i heard rumours of that villain also appearing, makes sense since tech based villians are the go this film, i can't see black cat being one of them, and i don't see the "sinister six" storyline here, more like a handfull of bad guys, and a get used to spidey doing this format, as next movie ASM3 will be vs sinister six, which this sequel will obviously be building up towards

green goblin (Norman Osbourne) looks like he'll be bed ridden till "someone finds/steals a cure for him"

i have two ideas on this 1.blackcat (thief that she is)
2. Man in shadows (who is he, coz he is not Norman Osborne)
i know this coz if dr Connors is being kept in a maximum security prison, how could a sick man even possibly get in even with all his power and money, Osborne wouldn't get his hands dirty, my theory and I'm fairly sure it is since, he now just turned up in the trailer again, is that the man in the shadows works for Osbourne, and can basically enter any room???? Even maximum security? Has to be Sandman

there you there's my theory of the day, from your friendly neighborhood marvel synopsis researcher
cheers

p.s i would wait till you see the movie before crying Hollywood fkd the comic source material, there are way too many unrealistic expectations in comic books that are really not useful, nor accurate to a storyline/characters persona, perfect example wolverines costume, will never be worn in a movie, it did show up, but he won't put it on, he isn't a suit'em kinda guy, does it for the x-men in black, but he ain't no captain America, he ain't wearing a bright yellow suit, i would let go of the expectation that marvel will ever suck when it comes to entering characters into movies, with bad looking spandex costumes, (they are not DC)
rhino looks like a mech robot, in this trailer, i see a ironmonger looking character from this (of course he won't get airbourne, which means spidey has an advantage) hobgoblin is not the green goblin so don't get confused there, his dad in the bed coughing is the real green goblin, I'm sure we will get a proper costume to suit the character in the next movie

Last edited by Arkady on December 5th 2013, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
batcat74

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 3:57 pm

zombiebrock wrote:
it does look really good,but i wonder why Hollywood always screws with the source material .......its a comic book, not a real life event made into a movie, its a movie, no need to base it in reality, its ok to have a criminal in a suit with a horn on it,Rhino doesn't have to be a cyborg that a scientist built so that can make more sense,electro can still be an electrician that got shocked and gained powers,not some science experiment gone wrong, and how come it would kill a movie maker to give green goblin a Regular GD goblin mask?????? not metallic or no existent ....really,is it that hard,but no a guy with faded green skin and punker hair....yeah thats spot on... u already have a built in audience of oh i dont know a billion comic book readers....no need to bring in those others who cant quite make up their mind on what movie to see on Friday night....i mean all of the superman movies of the 80's ...he wore the comic book outfit,and it was fine,daredevil wore his regular red outfit...of course thanks to hollywood he fought a black kingpin,but i digress ,electra looked like she did in the comics,i loved both of the punisher movies,the 2nd more than the 1st ,blade had to be updated ,since it would make no sense in having a 90's hero with a fro lol ..ok im rambling point is, kinda sick and tired of seeing Hollywood murder potential great characters , i mean what if they had Joker as a pissed off rodeo clown????????
YES, I feel same way about Bane in Dark Knight Rises, he wasnt the venom overdose and he needed the mask to breath??
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 5:12 pm

Guys Hollywood changes stuff because fans make up 10 percent of the general audience so ya they have to change things to suit the normal people and do we really want to see a big russain guy running around in a rubber looking animal suit with a horn on his head? or some guy with a yellow starfish on his head? actually scratch that- i would have loved it if they had used the electro suit form web of shadows Razz 
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 9:36 pm

Arkady:

''2. Man in shadows (who is he, coz he is not Norman Osborne)
i know this coz if dr Connors is being kept in a maximum security prison, how could a sick man even possibly get in even with all his power and money, Osborne wouldn't get his hands dirty, my theory and I'm fairly sure it is since, he now just turned up in the trailer again, is that the man in the shadows works for Osbourne, and can basically enter any room???? Even maximum security? Has to be Sandman''
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its Chameleon myself,since he has the ability to imitate anybody therefore being able to pose as who he needs to be to enter any clearance based room at anytime.

as for the costumes,i like the new electro look,its like theyr'e attempting to make it look like Electro/Max Dillan from the new Spiderman cartoon,but don't think Jamie Fox should have been cast for the role,not trying to sound like a racist but Electro has always been a white guy, so there's another daredevil movie type blehh move like they did to the kingpin. the rhino costume reminds me of the armored style rhino suit minus the horn,so that's okay i guess,not a total screw up.

final thought: at least its not a Tobey Faguire love story again! so i give it a 7 out of 10 on the go watch scale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 9:39 pm

Cool, what i'm expecting is:

1. An after credits scene
2. After watching the movie someone will make a mugen character of the villains.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 9:44 pm

zombiebrock wrote:
I agree it piss me off I could do better if I had the rightequpment and resourceses
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 10:01 pm

here check this out its from amazing Spiderman in wikipedia

Ifans (lizard actor) said of the scene, "Connors is sent to an asylum, a high-security asylum... and he's visited by, shall we say, a representative from Oscorp. How he gets into that cell and how he leaves that cell without the guards knowing? We have yet to find out." The unnamed character, played by Michael Massee, is credited as "Man in the shadows".

that's how i know sandman is the guy, you don't see anyone leave through the door just vanishes, plus its really has a massive spin on what role sandman plays under Osborne, for all we know sandman went on a bank vault spree to get Norman his fortune
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 3:10 am

Just learnt Paul Giamatti is playing Rhino The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer 2399657483 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer
Page 1 of 1