The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scream by T.O.P.S released

Go down 
+22
denyes11
Makurayami
Snakebyte
YoungSamurai5
kyoman
Angelus_Silverhead
Gatx94
volzzilla
animaraz
galactus
Nicotinefist
dev
zombiebrock
gartanham
WileE
LoKoLoKo
BigPimp
Arkady
T.O.P.S
Blagoy
Alan Joestar
Adminbot
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 9th 2012, 12:48 am

personally maku i would like to see some more dc but hey im just a dc fan lol. oh and as for the collision boxe thing its more of a personal preference. i try not to even bring it up due to past issues about them (which need not to be discussed)
Back to top Go down
Makurayami

Makurayami

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2012, 3:34 pm

On attacks involving tendrils and the like, yes more collisions are necessary, but really no more then 4-5 at the VERY most are all that's needed. Honestly, as close to 2-3 as you can get seems to be the best way to do it. Overcomplicated collision boxes always lead to issues later on.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2012, 3:38 pm

like i said before lol this is why i dont say anything about collision boxes because there are different preferences lol
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2012, 3:48 pm

see and there is where personal preference what i said before comes in lol
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2012, 4:12 pm

im not getting into this convo about collision boxes because i really do not care
Back to top Go down
Makurayami

Makurayami

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2012, 10:28 am

I guess I'm from Guild, it's the forum I spend most time on, but that's due to the quality being higher there. And as far as your "official source" on clsn boxes - that would be Elecbyte who has released recommendations and tutorials concerning clsn boxes. But since you have admitted you don't really listen to feedback, what's the point of continuing this conversation?
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2012, 11:17 am

Makurayami wrote:
But since you have admitted you don't really listen to feedback, what's the point of continuing this conversation?

Lets not go there please. The only thing he said he'd not listen to really regarding feedback was changing how he does clsn boxes and he does it his way due to his preference (which there are many different opinions on how to do them and he is allowed to have his own) on how they work.

There were plenty of other times in this topic where he has been open to feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2012, 1:27 pm

we all listen to feedback, and welcome it, recently though I've noticed that feedback is turning into " i want to state my position regarding said topic" (then we we see the topics lead to arguments coz whoever continues stating the fact = continues to keep on stating)
if anyone knows this better= it's definitely me,
i agree on the cln boxes, they don't need to go overboard, 2-3 is usually what i use, all depends on whats being done, a long stretched out kick might have more depending on the angle, but all animations will need them to properly function versus other characters, (i hope that's what we are talking about here) but generally as long as the character has one on every animation they won't walk/move through the opposing P2
More to the fact most of the creators here do appreciate every post, especially regarding improvements, and please don't take it personally, if that would not be the creators wishes to follow said advise, it might be due to creative differences, or whatever,

we here at Multiverse have a lot of creators who are still learning (well I'm am anyways) and the greatest feedback i appreciate is usually are ones that define issues clearly, so as creator who might miss things can rapidly amend them for your playing pleasure, (i only wish there were more posts that could keep emotion out of their feedback, good or bad feedback is always useful, but repetitive statements can be very deteriorating
Back to top Go down
denyes11

denyes11

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 8:00 pm

Cool![i]
Back to top Go down
http://themugengalaxy.WebStarts.com/draft/index.html?r=201304052
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 8:30 pm

Awesome job topps
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scream by T.O.P.S released   Scream by T.O.P.S released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scream by T.O.P.S released
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next