The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady

Go down 
+14
BigPimp
Pazitivvv
ragnarok_333
kyoman
Arkady
volzzilla
Nicotinefist
cravd
Blagoy
gartanham
dev
YoungSamurai5
Hypersonic
Alan Joestar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJune 16th 2012, 2:43 pm

Alan Joestar wrote:
Here this a Hyper Concept For Henry Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another excellent job by yourself and your Val friend. The ant that Hank's riding on though could use some touching up on its front legs though.

My opinion on how to use it: have that pic be used in a close-up shot (not unlike Alucard's Batman Batmobile hyper)

Also I have an interesting idea for Hank and Janet though I'm not sure if you guys are willing to do it or if it's possible to code: maybe have a command where you can switch between the two, like Zelda/Shiek from Smash Bros. I know Jan might not have enough in the way of a full moveset but I'm sure you guys are creative enough to think of something.

I understand if you don't want to, but I really would like to see some good teamwork between the two chars.
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJune 16th 2012, 3:32 pm

well Wasp is going to be her helper in one hyper and will have appear in intros winposes.
i dont know but i think its not possible to do that think that mentioned.

but right now im considering to do two version of Pym. one were he is ant-man all of time minus The Giant-man Hypers and one were he is Giant-man all of the time except for the ant-man hypers.

im willing to sprite booth version and i want them to play differently

Giant-man Will be more of a Brute Force Type of character

Ant-man a more Tactician Type of Character.

Thanks for the feedback man Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJune 16th 2012, 4:44 pm

No problem dude. I just wanted to see Jan be used more since I know there won't be a decent Wasp char for a long time
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJune 17th 2012, 10:54 am

great work Valeri, Nico, and Alan Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Pazitivvv

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJune 17th 2012, 11:43 am

Guys, its amazing!!! Very good hyper!
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/positivemike
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJune 17th 2012, 5:34 pm

Alan Joestar wrote:
Here this a Hyper Concept For Henry Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This was pure Teamwork Valeri Did a awesome Job With The Giant-ant and Nicotinefist Help Me With some Details and the wing effect. What do you guys think? Smile

wow, now i really anticipate this char
great job, guys
Back to top Go down
eliasw123

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2012, 8:33 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 5:51 pm

Sorry I missed this. That one looks awesome, Alan.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKombatZ

NinjaKombatZ

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 4:24 am

I wonder can you make the living monolith like this col char
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 5:37 pm

I can teach you how, i learnt by studying the mvc apocalypse intro code then worked out, how to apply that technique to antman, to create him onto giantman
Back to top Go down
sleta

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 EmptyApril 14th 2015, 10:17 am

OMG a giant man character!!!! yeah!! Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady   Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry Pym By Alan Joestar Nicotinefist & Arkady
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3