The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Weirdness w/ website server database Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Weirdness w/ website server database Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Weirdness w/ website server database Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Weirdness w/ website server database Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Weirdness w/ website server database

Go down 
+3
Arkady
flammableking
Adminbot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Weirdness w/ website server database Empty
PostSubject: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

Do not know exactly what happened, but some content was lost. There may have been a reply you made, or a PM you sent, or a topic you made that is now gone. The main server handlers have been notified of the problem, but no way to know if or when it will be fixed.

Therefore, if you made a reply recently, or PM'd whoever, we suggest you do it again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 7:00 pm

I just made a topic, and it's still there. O.o
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 12:55 pm

Apparently the server is having issues with many things related to images right now.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptySeptember 30th 2014, 8:31 am

The server is having a few issues at times when people try to post. Please bear with us during that time and keep trying to make your post.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptySeptember 30th 2014, 12:30 pm

Yeah i got redirected to some forum maker.com or something, then when i refreshed it was gone, i didn't make much of it
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptySeptember 30th 2014, 5:10 pm

Yeah, me too. I thought MMV is no more. :'(
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptySeptember 30th 2014, 8:28 pm

The website doesn't appear in google search engine anymore either. We used to be like the 4th result in the search, after the popularly named screenpack :p
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 9:36 am

Ax wrote:
The website doesn't appear in google search engine anymore either. We used to be like the 4th result in the search, after the popularly named screenpack :p

Is this still a thing? I ask since I really do not do much with searching Mugen on Google.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 12:00 pm

Adminbot wrote:
Apparently the server is having issues with many things related to images right now.
well that must be the reason i can't see any images on topics but i can see them in the forum news block (or that or my pc is so full it can't handle with showing images anymore, so i must copy paste the link, so i can go to where they are host, where i can see them)
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 9:41 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
well that must be the reason i can't see any images on topics but i can see them in the forum news block (or that or my pc is so full it can't handle with showing images anymore, so i must copy paste the link, so i can go to where they are host, where i can see them)

No current known problems with the website, so I am of the opinion that whatever going on with you and images has more to do with your PC.

And so you know, most images in the topics are hosted on multiple differing image hosting websites usually not connected to our server, of which the original comment was placed about that months ago.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 9:15 am

The server for our website had an outage last night for a little while. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 12:35 am

Adminbot wrote:
Ax wrote:

Is this still a thing? I ask since I really do not do much with searching Mugen on Google.
yes mugen multiverse doesn't appear anymore in google
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

the watcher wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
Ax wrote:

yes mugen multiverse doesn't appear anymore in google

I do not think that is a problem with the server. Think it has more to do with Google changing their search algorithm because alot of stuff referring to auto racing now appears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   Weirdness w/ website server database Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdness w/ website server database
Page 1 of 1