The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Emptyby DeleFresh Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Force Field Sprites? Ideas?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Empty
PostSubject: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 8:21 am

Does anybody know of any characters or fx sprites that involve force fields or barriers? The kind I'm looking for would be kinda techy like the character pressed a button on a device and it triggered and covers them, protecting them. This is just for a hyper and then it turns off again. Also, if there is more of a boxy one like for a normal standing up straight pose? I know I'm being a pain, but I appreciate the help!

You guys got any ideas? All I got is Magneto's and that's too round and done to death....
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 8:34 am

I could get the effects form this attack without Jam or her reflection in it if you'd like. ^^
Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Jam-super1
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:18 am

could you? that looks amazing. I might be able to use that if not for this, then something else
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:26 am

Alright, gimme just a few minutes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:27 am

lol You people need to play Guilty Gear/Blazblue/Sengoku Basara X if you want to see some awesome effects
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:32 am

Uploading to Mediafire. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:34 am

Erroratu wrote:
lol You people need to play Guilty Gear/Blazblue/Sengoku Basara X if you want to see some awesome effects
Been playing Guilty Gear for years, my friend. ^^ Blazblue has more interesting-looking fellows in it, though! Such as Arakune, Iron Tager, and Taokaka! OvO Potemkin and Tager will forever be my two favorite people from the games! ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:35 am

Here it is. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cx81jz89x7j6hoa/force+field.zip
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:35 am

flammableking wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
Been playing Guilty Gear for years, my friend. ^^ Blazblue has more interesting-looking fellows in it, though! Such as Arakune, Iron Tager, and Taokaka! OvO Potemkin and Tager will forever be my two favorite people from the games! ^^
I like you.
lol you took the words right outta my mouth,although i do prefer A.B.A more than potemkin
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:38 am

Erroratu wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
I like you.
lol you took the words right outta my mouth,although i do prefer A.B.A more than potemkin
Dude!! A.B.A. Was Awesome!! Using her husband as a weapon!! With A Key Through Her Head! How cool can you be!! How do you feel about Leopaldon from Guilty Gear Isuka? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:42 am

flammableking wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
I like you.
Dude!! A.B.A. Was Awesome!! Using her husband as a weapon!! With A Key Through Her Head! How cool can you be!! How do you feel about Leopaldon from Guilty Gear Isuka? Very Happy
I like Leopaldon
I mean,he is probably the only non-human gear in Guilty Gear(He is a puppy).
Plus he is loyal to his master as a real freakin dog should be.Awesome sauce that guy is
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:45 am

Erroratu wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
I like you.
I like Leopaldon
I mean,he is probably the only non-human gear in Guilty Gear(He is a puppy).
Plus he is loyal to his master as a real freakin dog should be.Awesome sauce that guy is
I love Leopaldon's design! It's a witch-looking thing and a dog controlling a corpse of God-only-knows what creature! OvO
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:50 am

The giant corpse thingy is Charlotte,she is mentioned is GG2:Overture.
She is somehow related to Raven,who is actually Axl Low from a different dimension eyes rolling 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:54 am

O.o I never found interest in Overture... It's just not the same without Faust, Zappa, Potemkin, Justice, etc... It just felt like it was lacking. ovo
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:57 am

Yea,Overture sucked a lot.The only good things about it are Izuna and Syn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Force Field Sprites? Ideas?    Force Field Sprites? Ideas?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Force Field Sprites? Ideas?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next