The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us - Voice Rips - RELEASED

Go down 
+10
Mazemerald
Red Hood
Tumatae
CosmicToxin
Beto
wingnut
andersontavars
spidergoku
Toxin97
Chimoru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us - Voice Rips - RELEASED   INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 5:05 pm

Thanks for sharing~!
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us - Voice Rips - RELEASED   INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 5:51 pm

Well, when my place got robbed and my computer got stolen, I lost a lot of things, including the game. So I can't rip it anymore, but I do still have what I ripped, including the grunts, it's just not polished and organized to perfection. Also, it's missing Scorpion and Cyborg Superman, but if you put an echo on regular Superman, it's the same thing. It's what THEY did.

I tried to sort everything by character. It's converted to wav and I boosted the sound. Depending on how it ripped, some of the files got split nicely, and some came out as a bulk file that needs to be separated. I'll leave that to you guys. I don't have to means, nor the time to split it, but at least you can have it. Not a big deal.

I'm not going to mess with it anymore, so it's pretty much all you're gonna get, at least from me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ut15ovyafnetumz/InjusticeVoices.rar
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us - Voice Rips - RELEASED   INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us -  Voice Rips - RELEASED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us - Voice Rips - RELEASED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2