The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Sunfire  Release Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Sunfire  Release Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Sunfire  Release Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Sunfire  Release Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sunfire Release

Go down 
+13
Mazemerald
malevka1
Adminbot
Erroratu
logansam
RobiWanKen0bi
CosmicToxin
Predator
wingnut
animaraz
XXDreamBrotherXX
Arkady
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 7:33 pm

Sunfire  Release Xqu

Sunfire By Pazitivvv and Arkady

it has been a great character to work on, and a pleasure to work alongside Pazitivvv
I tried put in a lot of effort to show off different costume Shiro Yoshida had wore in the past, as he has quite a few looks since his first creation in the 70's and Paz had been working real hard on getting all these sprites looking great as his enflamed self, many know this form as the Age of Apocalypse costume, back in 1995, but in August 2006 Marvel writers had his transformation in the current timeline change to this form to serve as the horsemen "Famine" by Apocalypse and his extraordinary technology and later on  working as a marauder alongside gambit, exodus and sinister, in the Messiah Complex Saga

thanks to all who lent a hand in making this character come mugen

Sunfire  Release T549

Sunfire  Release L2z

Sunfire  Release Juoa

Sunfire  Release Fof

Get Sunfire Here

Last edited by Arkady on January 11th 2014, 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 8:31 pm

Man, why do I have to be at work right now?! I wanna try him out! Can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 9:21 pm

¡¡¡Guau!!! Amazing!!! Sencillamente amazing. Thanks
Back to top Go down
wingnut

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 11:20 pm

Yes!! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 3:21 am

Awesome Release
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:42 am

Awesome release!!
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 7:13 am

Holly cow!!!!!! I've been waiting for this! Thank you Pazitivvv and Arkady!!! Really made my day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
logansam

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:02 am

excellent reléase!!!
good work!!

me encanta su trabajo amigos....Sunfire  Release 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 12:32 pm

Cybaster wrote:
Not bad. The basic MVC system is coded and doesn't feel out of place. Looks like some of the system stuff was taken from Zvitor's chars, which is much better than using one of their templates. The sprites are pretty cool too, and the voice is fine (dunno if it comes from a game or was dubbed by their team). That being said :

- The forward dash has a landing sound but no landing FX (contrary to backdash).
- The fire FX around him doesn't loop perfectly. It's quite noticeable.
- FX definitely needs harmonizing. Particle Illusion FX around him, MVC flames, KOF/NGBC styled fireballs (I think). It's all over the place.
- The flame on P2 when hit by a special doesn't disappear immediately as P2 falls down.
- Voices have to be placed on channel=0. If you hit him during the taunt, the voice will continue playing.
- Taunt doesn't always seem to display a voice.
- No lipsynch when he talks during taunt (maybe I'm asking too much lol).
- Rising Sun seems to have transparency issues around the edges of the sun FX.
- Flame ball misses at close range.
- Irradiated Inferno can be combo'd into another super since P2 can't recover in air, which makes it really powerful.
- I can't cancel specials into supers, which is sad.

So yeah, still needs work, but not a bad start at all
Feedback from MFG

Edit:Moar
Luis Alejandro wrote:
his flames lose transparency and fall threw the ground when he gets knocked down
beam fx for super nova dont stretch out fullscreen
in all of his supers, he can get knocked out on start up frames and the kof13 fx still keeps going
super nova takes to long to come out, the sound he makes when the super comes out still plays even though he gets hit and the opponent still stands after taking the beam?
his rising sun super also takes forever to start up, when he gets knocked out of it, he floats in midair. Also the fx for it looks ugly because they arent transparent
all of his voice clips keep playing with he gets hit or if you skip the intro, round etc.
debug when he taunts
no back throw
cant special cancel into super
cant whiff cancel into specials
after launch his heavy punch should be a hard knockdown like his heavy kick
his qcf kick special is activi so late that the move isnt even practical because any character can hit him out of the move before its anywhere near active
his fx for his qcf k special still appear even when he gets hit out of the move. Also you cant block the move, wtf??
would be nice if his projectile caused a knockdown when close by
His air projectiles when timed right, is an infinite. and if the opponent blocks them, it keeps them in block stun for aslong as you keep throwing projectiles
you cant supercancel into his projectile super in the air
ok..nvm his air heavy punch not doing a hardknockdown is kinda cool, setups alot of combo options(forexample, you can do, launch>air heavy> projectile>land>super nova

Last edited by Erroratu on November 11th 2013, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 1:14 pm

WinMugen pacth please
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Adminbot

Adminbot

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 1:43 pm

deadpool wrote:
WinMugen pacth please
Do not make a reply like that again. You can either deal with not getting certain characters due to sticking to WinMugen, or you can wait until Arachno-man decides to return to the WinMugen patch making business.

This goes for everyone, not just you, who make replies of that nature. Creators work hard to make the characters that they do. They can't be expected to work harder for you because of your choice of Mugen.

To clarify for other people, only talking about making short posts only like, "WinMugen Patch please". If you mention how hope a WinMugen patch made but also thanking the creator in some capacity, that fine. Not saying that will help the patch get made, but it will be more respectful to the creator that way.

Last edited by Adminbot on November 13th 2013, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
malevka1

malevka1

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 2:11 pm

me encanta su trabajo amigos

Last edited by malevka1 on November 11th 2013, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Arkady

Arkady

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 2:27 pm

Cheers for getting me that feedback erroratu, its very in depth, and I can note it all down to get it all fixed, so cheers for that, I'm really happy that even though there's a lot I've missed there, that you folks have enjoyed him, btw what's a whiff cancel?
as for winmugen patches, please for the love of god, upgrade people, I'm not going to make a patch
so please for any character I make, I will not be making patches, just as Adminbot pointed out

Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 2:46 pm

Whiff canceling is being able to cancel a move,even if the move misses
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 4:30 pm

arkady you are too much!

excellent releasing like ever!

i will launch fireworks with the hawkeye releasing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunfire  Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Release   Sunfire  Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunfire Release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next