The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) Emptyby Shining Today at 6:27 am

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) Emptyby DeleFresh Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 10:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
in two colors green and blue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello guys!

it´s almost ready,but it miss the correspondind sounds ´till the moment.

i think chuchoryu will send me the wav´s.

the final result finished better than i could thought!

i hope all you like the releasing!

seeya all....soon
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 11:05 pm

NEXT BARS COMING SOON...

VIRTUA FIGHTERS AND DEAD OR ALIVE
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 2:44 am

Looking good, it feels like a real SC game now looking at all of this stuff now together all at once in these screenshots. SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) 2800933067 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 1:02 pm

thank you friend!

i know you are so busy because the event.

i hope you get to organize all your tasks.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 1:04 pm

am working in simul mode in this lifebar.

i hope chuchoryu get to give me the WAV´s for to add on it.

this lifebar will stay so crazy eyes rolling 
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 4:15 pm

wow this is so amazing this is your best life bars yet I will definitely use this for soul edge 2 and soul ex full game

with this I will be able to get more motivation and when Cervantes and mitsurugi are done I will release the Beta version of soul edge 2
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 5:42 pm

CVS Artist wrote:
wow this is so amazing this is your best life bars yet I will definitely use this for soul edge 2 and soul ex full game

with this I will be able to get more motivation and when Cervantes and mitsurugi are done I will release the Beta version of soul edge 2
I know right! Surprised 

Everything is just so perfect together, the stages, characters, and lifebars, they all just come together as if it were a real console screen capture. SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) 311127478 

10/10 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 3:41 pm

CVS Artist wrote:

Me to amigo, I have the half of this 2 for you amigo, well waiting for this bars are amazing bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP)   SOUL CALIBUR LIFEBAR LR by mazemerald (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1