The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)

Go down 
+4
XXDreamBrotherXX
ZaikoNEONElementz
Ax
Erroratu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Empty
PostSubject: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 3:56 pm

Quote :

Hey all,

Here is my second release. It's an edit of The Punisher and has been lying in my WIP folder for awhile now and since I haven't receieved any feedback from the few beta testers I sent it out to, I figured I'd just release it and let the community try it for themselves. The README might be a little dated so don't mind it too much. I didn't tweak intros and outros yet and since I am still learning the basics, I tried focusing on those instead.

The original sucked pretty hard so I re-did most/all animations, moves, boxes, sounds, etc etc.

Hope you enjoy and feedback always appreciated.

:: The Punisher ::

The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Pun_zps2718c224

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kcpk9i8suzrf8g/CvTWPunisher.rar
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 4:03 pm

I didn't like IMT's punisher, hopefully this edited version will be better for my taste. Thanks for sharing the news Erroratu The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) 670481599 
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 9:41 pm

IMT's Punisher sucked? What was so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 10:07 pm

06 That

I thought he was good. Didn't care for the missile hyper but overall I thought he was awesome! Anyways, thanks, I'll test this out when I get home. I'm wondering what his unique trait is since its CVTW styled.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:10 pm

ZaikoNEONElementz wrote:
IMT's Punisher sucked? What was so bad about it?
No not sucked, I just didn't like how it played, something else about it to? I can't remember, I didn't really keep the old one very long so I can't remember what was wrong with it? That was a long time ago to when the character was released. Though one thing I don't like either in general is the IMT template , not happy with the hitsparks and announcer stuff in that style. I always prefer the old MvC style, the non-trans and non-3D fxs.

I'm hoping to try this new one and see if it gives me a better impression this time around.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 1:04 am

and this is better of the punisher by IMT???? scared  ( looooooooooooool   riiiggghhht ) yea the sounds are better, but miss button like stand strong punch, crouch strong punch and others,( i know this is intentional but i don't like this:scared: ) i don't like the button for the special moves and hyper The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) 2399657483 , for my opinion it's too hard play, because if you look the other marvell-dc char, are all the same button, this is hard to play, you make the special moves of punisher Hyper moves lol The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) 1340147569  , so in general i don't like this char, a'm VERY glad to delete him   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) 2297681634 , the punisher by IMT it's good, i don't like only some sounds, and the explod for missile hyper, but in generally it's a good char  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 2:31 am

Oh really?

Yeah I don't think I like 4 button fighters. silent 

maybe i'll pass dead 
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:00 am

then that is what is new scratch 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:43 am

4 buttons huh?
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 2:42 pm

4 buttons for basic attacks
5th button is a special skill
6th button is used for grabbing
Special Skill button is also used for doing hypers if you do qcf or other directions with it
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 4:08 pm

we nice reease realy better than imt punisher it is a keeper for me
now i ony need a good sma portraits
i hope this guy make other conversion
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 4:14 pm

yeah,its definetly better than IMTs.
i really like CvtW gameplay
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 4:17 pm

yup me to it not to hard and it is fun to play welll i dont think many people here like cvtw gameplay but this punisher is definitlly better than imt version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)   The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Punisher by Dr.Bob (Capcom vs The World styled)
Page 1 of 1