The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem Empty
PostSubject: Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem   Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 10:46 am

Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem 2649099129  ok i instaled everything... both games are giving me the same error.

Ducktales.exe - Application error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate application.

Windows XP 32bit sp.3
amd 64x2 dual core 2,39 ghz, 3,25gb ram
nvidia geforce 9800 gt
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem   Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 12:06 pm

Other than an obvious uninstall/reinstall, which may or may no work, you might want to try running chkdsk /r. (You can just type it in by clicking on the Start button in the bottom left corner and then selecting "run") You don't have to be in safe mode to do this. If it gives you some message about not being able to because it's being used by another process and asks you if you want to schedule it for another time, click yes and reboot. See what it does after that. I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem   Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 2:14 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Other than an obvious uninstall/reinstall, which may or may no work, you might want to try running chkdsk /r. (You can just type it in by clicking on the Start button in the bottom left corner and then selecting "run")  You don't have to be in safe mode to do this.  If it gives you some message about not being able to because it's being used by another process and asks you if you want to schedule it for another time, click yes and reboot.  See what it does after that.  I hope it helps.
i tried.. same error on both games
Back to top Go down
danielferr

PostSubject: Re: Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem   Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 3:41 pm

The dll made by RELOAD team dosent work on Windows Xp, same problema here to run this games ...

Zox wrote:
Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem 2649099129  ok i instaled everything... both games are giving me the same error.

Ducktales.exe - Application error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate application.

Windows XP 32bit sp.3
amd 64x2 dual core 2,39 ghz, 3,25gb ram
nvidia geforce 9800 gt
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem   Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 9:07 am

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem   Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Ducktales & Castle of Illusion problem
Page 1 of 1