The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:22 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:21 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Empty
PostSubject: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 6:22 pm

I think both are good but I'm thinking of making my spiderman look more Mark Begley style

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Spider_manCapcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 4059512079_bb20d95523

yes there similar yet they have more of unique look but marks looks sharper than capcom

like this take venom for an example
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Mvc2-venomCapcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 4cdc477c445db
if you seen the capcom version he is bulky and marks is slick and more sharp

Last edited by JEDDragon on September 12th 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 6:36 pm

This is the kind of update I was hoping we could do together. If you wanna take this one home by yourself then please do. Make the non-capcom version. I even kinda made Venom in that style to.  Red Hood, a member here, has some get hit sprite edits of spider-man in this style I believe. With larger eyes like in that picture on the right.

I would also like to throw in my stuff in there to if you are interested in any of it. Feel free to use it

Arrow 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 7:03 pm

kk I could use any help so far being one guy with Big projects is hard.
so any help is welcomed dude. though I really think i can push the envelope and make 100& marks bagleys style that dose require rotoscoping technique's off the capcom like I did to my JED Dragon with kyo (though I'm thinking of doing my JED char by hand.)

Ax wrote:
This is the kind of update I was hoping we could do together. If you wanna take this one home by yourself then please do. Make the non-capcom version. I even kinda made Venom in that style to.  Red Hood, a member here, has some get hit sprite edits of spider-man in this style I believe. With larger eyes like in that picture on the right.

I would also like to throw in my stuff in there to if you are interested in any of it. Feel free to use it

Arrow
Spoiler:
BTW wow those where moves I want to add on the list too XD
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 8:21 pm

Cool, that would be great though maybe you should scrap the one with goblin, that just turned out terrible silent 

Harvest and butcher them anyway you like and use any part you want. No credit necessary to me, like it says in my sig. Just make us the best damn spider-man ever Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 670481599 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 9:39 pm

kk though I could make the one with the goblin as an air web throw attack just need to Franken-sprite
him a bit more tongue 
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 7:19 am

Combining efforts towards a new Spider-Man is a good idea
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 8:13 pm

yeah just to let you know I going use the lethal foes those I found out 100% based off
mark bagley's designe

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} ASM_zpse8576f97
the reason this sprite looks bad is I was trying to match it up with capcom style after finding out that
lethal foes is 100% base off marks art work I'm gonna start using that new technique I did with JED char on this spiderman cya guys
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 8:32 pm

You could just do what you were doing with Capcom's base. Just edit the orignal one a little to match the reference.

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Butts-bagley01
https://2img.net/h/i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr331/Gammaguy/butts-bagley01.jpg

see for the pants & inner shirt just shade and recolor them like gambits legs
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Mvc_gambit

Make Spider-man's eye a little wider and use omega red for the red colors.

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Omegared_stance
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130122134854/marvelvscapcom/images/1/1f/Omegared_stance.gif
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 10:22 pm

you know

I see the pros to what capcom has to offer and they outweigh the cons of  lethal foes
the only major pro lethal foes more chars I can edit off the lethal foes base witch this the bad guys also trying using shade marvel shades style over the anime style there are some highlights and I do need practice to draw art myself

the only con is I plan to do structural overhaul I seen some small things capcom has the rip cage
is lager, some thing like the head is more round than marks artwork. and I cold just mold the capcom into marks and marvels shading and animation style and take less time but less practice

yeah your right and i can just redraw and rotoscope the capcom animations to match lethal foes
gee still not sure though I can see capcom wining Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 311127478 I like lethal foes style and it may be the long and hard way but maybe I'll redo both and hold a poll see witch results come out faster

though it should be obvious to me yet I getting a clash in wanting either one XD

kk time for a prototype challenge then
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 2:12 am

Well yeah try both, the other one might work out, you will never know until you try.

The member here named beto is doing some cool stuff with his wolverine. It looks nothing like MvC's version either but it feels pretty good like it could work in MvC mugen.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 4:10 pm

yeah I see BTW and made a poll on it the prob is I messed up the poll a bit. Razz

anyhow it's the graphics section
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 11:26 pm

well just want some more feedback which do think looks more like Mark Bagley's

Original Capcom
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 20fxi0i

Lethal Foes
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 2q33ay8

Both mixed together
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 30j7nyg

personally the one mixed together makes sense to me now though he seems taller than the original
capcom. it seems like the upper body just was over compressed Razz after doing Lethal Foes it see the legs need work

mixing both to me seemd to have made a balance tween the two though
maybe I should use LF upper body and use capcoms legs Razz
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:53 am

Well this base looks interesting, they mostly blend together but it has detail loss and the bases are opposed to each other. I don't think the bases will mix well. His arms seem shorter? Are you still editing this sprite or is this the final mixed version?

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 30j7nyg
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/30j7nyg.png

If it's gonna look like this then maybe it's better you go with either Lethal Foes or Capcom's. It's better to have a matching style in regards to bases. Too many unfitting parts can give you complicated results. See my results in doing the same thing about 6 or 7 years ago.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You should make spriting easier for yourself, it will yield better results to!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 3:34 pm

i see and no it's just a unfinished prototype.  you know I knew something was off with his arms though for me capcom is off on the body type
of the main upper body and head are off on marks style.

the detail loss is because if you haven't noticed it's using comic book shading and after looking at it
any soft paper use very low color shading even the picture you use to show me should me is low color
in video game terms that pic is practically 8 Bit :p so are you asking me use anime shading or are your asking me to add this detail in shading then
in this case like this :p

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/70/519e4e4c0c555/detail.jpg
Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Detail

also if want true old comicbook look based on the comic he's gonna have 8 Bit color shading though
I think I'll make some tests then your right about that arms though I think than this means it's just fixing copcoms main body though I like Lethal foes shading maybe mixing both could workout but gonna have to redraw capcom's style then to match mark Bagley's work will see
if it dose work out mixing.  if not I say Lethal foes makes more sense now
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 5:11 pm

Yeah keep trying, somethings gotta work eventually. If Capcom has the wrong proportions then you can modify that and re-shading is just a matter of palettes, you can take away or add in more colors with palette editing. If Lethal Force, then it will work to. Good luck Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}   Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man} Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom VS Mark Bagley {Spider-Man}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next