The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Custom Orchid Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Custom Orchid Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Custom Orchid Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Custom Orchid Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Custom Orchid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mistermach

mistermach

Custom Orchid Empty
PostSubject: Custom Orchid   Custom Orchid EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 4:05 am

i think to make hadouken and shoryuken for new orchid

hadouken
 Custom Orchid Hadouk10

shoryuken
Custom Orchid Shoryu11

here there are i think its look good:D
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Custom Orchid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Orchid   Custom Orchid EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 5:07 am

Not bad for a little boy, you got some good skills at your age, I bet by the time you're 18 you'll be doing advance stuff. Custom Orchid 670481599 

It's very good that you are pushing the limitations of the sprites. Sometimes the base doesn't give you what you want so you have to work it in your favor.

Keep at it and don't be afraid to try. Wink 
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

Custom Orchid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Orchid   Custom Orchid EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 5:10 am

Ax wrote:
Not bad for a little boy, you got some good skills at your age, I bet by the time you're 18 you'll be doing advance stuff. Custom Orchid 670481599 

It's very good that you are pushing the limitations of the sprites. Sometimes the base doesn't give you what you want so you have to work it in your favor.

Keep at it and don't be afraid to try. Wink 
lol ax u said the same thing to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Custom Orchid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Orchid   Custom Orchid EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 5:31 am

Yes I did, and I meant it to Wink

You've improved so much and you've done great things and you did it very quick. You are a very fast learner. Maybe I am wrong about my estimate of 18, maybe it only takes a year for you new guys Laughing

Maybe the old school generation is the slower generation and it takes us longer to develop our techniques lol 
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

Custom Orchid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Orchid   Custom Orchid EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 5:38 am

Ax wrote:
Yes I did, and I meant it to Wink

You've improved so much and you've done great things and you did it very quick. You are  a very fast learner. Maybe I am wrong about my estimate of 18, maybe it only takes a year for you new guys Laughing

Maybe the old school generation is the slower generation and it takes us longer to develop our techniques lol 
maybe but if it werent because of you OLD SCHOOL guys we couldnt create anything so you guys are like legends Custom Orchid 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Orchid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Orchid   Custom Orchid Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Orchid
Page 1 of 1