The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Empty
PostSubject: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 1:54 am

My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Krumm_zpsabea09db

Basic-Combo: Hit the A-button twice, and on the first tap, Krumm punches with his left hand, then punches with his right hand on the second tap.

Forward+A: Krumm kicks the opponent.

Up+A: Krumm swings his right arm, upward.

Down/Crouching+A: Krumm swats at the ground with his right hand.

B: Krumm rolls his eyes on the ground, one-after-another, and they roll back to him after rolling a short distance. (When in the air, he throws them, and they return to him)

Forward+B: Krumm widely opens his mouth, and 3 tongues come out to whip the opponent, one-after-another.

Up+B: Krumm puts his eyes in his mouth, and flaps his arms beside, just once, but with such strength, it blasts him upward, diagonally.

Down/Crouching+B: One tap, and he throws his eyes into the air, but catches them with the opposite hands they were in. When thrown, they do light damage. Keep tapping the button, and he'll juggle them, keeping the opponent in a void of pain.

In The Air+A: Krumm spreads his body out, face-down, with his legs and arms doing the damage.

In The Air+Down+A: Krumm assumes the fetal-position; rolls until he's upside-down, and dives to the ground with his hands on his hips, shooting downward.

In The Air+Forward+A: Krumm throws his hands forward.

In The Air+Up+A: Krumm does a mid-air uppercut, really hard.

In The Air+Back+A: Krumm thrusts his elbow behind him, with his teeth clenched.

Grab Attack: Krumm thrusts his knee into the gut of his opponent.

Throw Back: Krumm just throws the opponent, without a care in the world. Just stands there, and with one hand, throws them behind him, as if they're just trash to him.

Throw Up: Krumm viciously grips his opponent by the chest, with his eyeballs in his mouth, headbutts them, and throws them into the air, with one hand.

Throw Down: Krumm pushes the opponent down, and elbow-drops them.

Throw Forward: Krumm grabs the opponent by the head and legs, with his eyes in his mouth, and pulls on them, then releases, launching them like a rubber-band.

Forward+SMASH: Krumm draws both fists behind him, and thrusts both of them forward.

Down+SMASH: Krumm throws one eye down, really hard, and catches it when it bounces back up, like a yo-yo. When it hits the opponent, however, it deals great damage.

Up+SMASH: Krumm does a vicious backflip-kick!

FINAL-SMASH: Krumm's arm pit hair grows out, and he blasts the entire stage with his body-odor.

Last edited by flammableking on September 4th 2013, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 7:29 am

wow I forgot about that show until yesterday when it came up in my search sugestions
ah the cartoons of the old days
I don't know how much I could get into this character now but
he looks like he could be real interesting maybe with some comical effect I remembers this show as more of a comedy
aha I like rice :p
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 8:30 pm

I could picture him being as big as Wario! OvO Also, I think someone should make him in Mugen the way I described him above. ^^ That'd be pretty epic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 12:56 pm

Interesting ideas for specials and whatnot but this will never happen.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 1:03 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Unless a real good pixel-artist made it possible in Mugen. ^^
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 2:24 pm

You can make thias char in Smash Bros real gameplay, using the mugen by: http://www.geocities.jp/ky_shanxi/smashbrossystem/index.htm

I use this for make my KFM smash bros version amigo

Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 3:21 pm

flammableking wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:
I meant as a legit Smash Bros char

Of course he'd be possible for Mugen
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 5:32 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:
I meant as a legit Smash Bros char

Of course he'd be possible for Mugen
Oh, totally. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 5:33 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
You can make thias char in Smash Bros real gameplay, using the mugen by:  http://www.geocities.jp/ky_shanxi/smashbrossystem/index.htm

I use this for make my KFM smash bros version amigo

O.O;; As crazily generous as that is, I'd need sprites of him made before I can get into that. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)   My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!) Empty

Back to top Go down

My dream moveset for Krumm as a Super Smash Bros. Character! (Sprite created by my friend, Brittany!)
Page 1 of 1