The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
WIP MK Komplete  Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
WIP MK Komplete  Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
WIP MK Komplete  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
WIP MK Komplete  Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP MK Komplete

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 1:18 pm

Hello friends, I know that lately I have been very absent in this community, my life has become a little difficult due to work problems... and I have really left mugen very aside (I have only been able to make small advances in the genre) but I have many things that I started a long time ago and today I am slowly finishing them. This is a
It is in constant development and will soon release the full game.

This is an edition of Solano's work, I have edited the menu a little, I have worked on the intro sprites and so on, the idea of this edition is to add a complete roster, with similarities of sprites of the same type so that their visualization is acceptable every time. character has its own intro in Spanish as well as its ending, (that is, it is a complete version in Spanish, something that was never done) very soon it will be ready for launch.
As some may know, I am a fan of MK.

kain11 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 2:03 pm

Interesting idea
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 5th 2024, 9:15 pm

good to see you posting fede WIP MK Komplete  705151839

btw, you do not have to be working on something in mugen to post, if that is whats kept you quiet as of late heartbreak

being a part of the forum community is big enough toast
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
vellrrarth

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 6th 2024, 8:35 am

Woa, i love it, i was planing to make something like this on openbor, but cartunized, i have almost all the chars edited, yes i said all, whit some patterns like 1 sp move, 1 super move, 1 projectile move and 1 fatality. this is the full roster, the image whit dots is the chars already done, i need to make char from moves and conquest tv series yet to put on roster too:

roster:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chrs done:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 6th 2024, 12:18 pm

I don t know all chars ...but you are making an incredible work cartoonizing all mk chars
I can t wait kabal and sheeva
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 6th 2024, 5:49 pm

Shining wrote:
I don t know all chars ...but you are making an incredible work cartoonizing all mk chars
I can t wait kabal and sheeva

Yes my friend, kabal os on the way, human and deformed. Sheeva o dont find a good base ter, most of chars have a great version, but some até totaly forgotten by the comunity, some o use eand edit released chars, best version to me, others o frankensprite, draw and edit do ar least remember the chars, som of them are too great, others more or less
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 6th 2024, 5:52 pm

volzzilla wrote:
good to see you posting fede WIP MK Komplete  705151839

btw, you do not have to be working on something in mugen to post, if that is whats kept you quiet as of late  heartbreak

being a part of the forum community is big enough toast

I wish it were as easy as you say friend, the truth is a little tedious and has nothing to do with MUGEN, Where I work (The current government has us enslaved, and poorly paid, that is why very bad things are happening (Suicides and errors that end in tragedies, I know it is difficult to understand my reality) I leave this video of general interest even though it is in my language, I think it is understood.
Please, if you are similar, don't watch it.

Currently we are constantly demanding dignity.
On the other hand, little by little I will be doing work in mugen
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

nice video WIP MK Komplete  705151839
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  EmptyApril 9th 2024, 8:32 pm

Good friends, I have decided to turn the project around a bit, I want to be inspired by the environment of MK3, I want to be guided by the cyberpunk essence (as MK3 is) leaving a little aside, the Chinese mystical essence, it is difficult to combine these two essences, but I think it can be achieved without leaving aside the MK style. I have done several tests and I like the result. Now I feel that the game promises something different while being the same at its core. I leave a video so you can see it with your own eyes (note if you are going to watch the video (turn the volume up and enjoy) hahaha).

Soon I will upload a more complete game play where I will show the finished roster, for now it is only testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIP MK Komplete  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP MK Komplete    WIP MK Komplete  Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP MK Komplete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Projects-
Jump to: