The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X

Go down 
+8
wil.li.an
kain11
yolomate
animaraz
OGSymbiote
Shining
vellrrarth
Fede X
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 15th 2024, 10:06 am

Nuevo stage terminado para el Juego Punisher War Crimes, es una edicion del stage de Final Fight Mugen de Skiff (mis agrdecimientos a este creador de contenido). Ahora esta editado de forma de crear en el mundo de Punisher adheriendo personajes del Juego del Año 1993 y musica de fondo del juego The Punisher 2004. Espero que les guste, pronto lo lanzare integrado al el Fan Game (The Punisher War Crimes)

New finished stage for the Punisher War Crimes Game, it is an edition of Skiff's Final Fight Mugen stage (my thanks to this content creator). Now it is edited in a way to create in the world of Punisher adding characters from the Game of the Year 1993 and background music from the game The Punisher 2004. I hope you like it, I will soon launch it integrated into the Fan Game (The Punisher War Crimes)

gartanham, animaraz and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 15th 2024, 10:30 am

Esta chida la pal de Punisher-Cap América

Cool the act Punisher-Cap
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 15th 2024, 12:29 pm

It s not a stage, ...It s a movie:D ...fantastic work clap
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 19th 2024, 12:33 pm

Fede X wrote:

Nuevo stage terminado para el Juego Punisher War Crimes, es una edicion del stage de Final Fight Mugen de Skiff (mis agrdecimientos a este creador de contenido). Ahora esta editado de forma de crear en el mundo de Punisher adheriendo personajes del Juego del Año 1993 y musica de fondo del juego The Punisher 2004. Espero que les guste, pronto lo lanzare integrado al el Fan Game (The Punisher War Crimes)  

New finished stage for the Punisher War Crimes Game, it is an edition of Skiff's Final Fight Mugen stage (my thanks to this content creator). Now it is edited in a way to create in the world of Punisher adding characters from the Game of the Year 1993 and background music from the game The Punisher 2004. I hope you like it, I will soon launch it integrated into the Fan Game (The Punisher War Crimes)

i like that stage toast
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 19th 2024, 2:54 pm

I have finally been able to finish the 4th stage for the Punisher Crimes War game made by me, thanks to the sprites of several authors and myself. When I launch the game it will have recognition on the final titles screen of the game, it must be understood that this game is based on the history of the Punisher franchise, and I am only creating a fan game with its own story (NOT CANON). I hope you like it, subscribe to my YouTube channel for more advances.

gartanham, animaraz, yolomate and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 19th 2024, 10:51 pm

good job clap
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2024, 7:10 am

volzzilla wrote:
good job clap
Thanks friend, it took me a lot to reimagine everything, I have been able to finish a stage of development of the game (and it is also very fun to play this mini game with 2 players) now comes the difficult part of the coding project (I am not good at this) this part me it will take a long time
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2024, 8:02 am

Fede X wrote:

I have finally been able to finish the 4th stage for the Punisher Crimes War game made by me, thanks to the sprites of several authors and myself. When I launch the game it will have recognition on the final titles screen of the game, it must be understood that this game is based on the history of the Punisher franchise, and I am only creating a fan game with its own story (NOT CANON). I hope you like it, subscribe to my YouTube channel for more advances.

affraid This is looking really good, are you using the Mugen engine? big eyes
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2024, 8:16 am

gartanham wrote:
Fede X wrote:

Hello friend, yes it is mugen, only the stage is configured with char, which means that char will not work if it is not with this stage. but the stage does work with other chars. The functions are the same, you can play the same way with 2 players against the machine
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a detail that makes it fun to play with a CPU or another player

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2024, 9:52 am

Awesome bonus game clap
Change Shiva with the karate guy ...It Needs more quality

Samething for street fighter ex character cracker jack
It Need more quality ...find another character to have more appeal with other characters
https://www.deviantart.com/kater15/art/MUGEN-Ryugi-Yamazaki-by-Knuckles8864-Palettes-809152429
https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/24057-hopper-by-cannon-musume-released-892015/
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2024, 6:31 pm

Shining wrote:
Awesome bonus game clap

It Need more quality ...find another character to have more appeal with other characters
https://www.deviantart.com/kater15/art/MUGEN-Ryugi-Yamazaki-by-Knuckles8864-Palettes-809152429
https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/24057-hopper-by-cannon-musume-released-892015/

I totally agree with changing Jack. But it is very difficult for me to replace (I can't find a suitable character) Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 2649099129
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2024, 8:22 pm

Smart choice
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2024, 10:21 am

Fede X wrote:
gartanham wrote:
Fede X wrote:

Hello friend, yes it is mugen, only the stage is configured with char, which means that char will not work if it is not with this stage. but the stage does work with other chars. The functions are the same, you can play the same way with 2 players against the machine

a detail that makes it fun to play with a CPU or another player

cool screen shot toast
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2024, 7:23 am

Fede X wrote:
Shining wrote:
Awesome bonus game clap

I totally agree with changing Jack. But it is very difficult for me to replace (I can't find a suitable character) Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 2649099129

paying attention to the good advice... I have changed Jack for this other one from GTA. just with changes to his palette to look different.

In my opinion I think it looks better
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2024, 11:49 am

There Is also the Spirit by somm
It s a character with the hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X   Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Punisher War Crimes WIP by fede X
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next