The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?   Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? EmptyDecember 2nd 2023, 10:20 pm

some links do not work in the down load section like 2 akumas have dead links. is anyone running checks on these things? if u need help i can see what i can do on my off days from work.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?   Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? EmptyDecember 3rd 2023, 3:04 am

Sounds good , i update only new characters ,i did not control old ones
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?   Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? EmptyDecember 3rd 2023, 8:33 am

there is not any kind of system to run maintenance. its all manually done by very few people. and in most cases, we dont have backup links if something comes down.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?   Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? EmptyDecember 4th 2023, 11:43 pm

so it just needs updated links then. and what about the site i see very little traffic from before. is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?   Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? EmptyDecember 5th 2023, 10:46 am

any help with links is appreciated Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?   Has anyone run maintainence on the download section? EmptyDecember 5th 2023, 5:30 pm

Yes any help is much appreciated most of us are too busy to doost things
Back to top Go down

Has anyone run maintainence on the download section?
Page 1 of 1