The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Looking for a coder Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 20:09

» Link Release
Looking for a coder Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 19:59

» Captain Falcon Release
Looking for a coder Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 19:56

» Soul Calibur Edits
Looking for a coder Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 19:40

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking for a coder

Go down 
+3
LESSARD
crosspotts1.0
Raijjin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Looking for a coder Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptySun 19 Nov - 16:02

Hi there !

I'm currently looking for a coder for a character project of mine. Usually, I prefer not to ask for a coder to join a project, as I know we are all busy and I can do minor changes myself, but this time I'm doing a brand new character.
It's made from the MvDC model character, and while I can add some of the basic specials myself, I have some ideas for some original hyper moves that are a bit beyond my coding capabilities.

Your job would be to add 4 hypers, some specials (I'm not really sure here, as I don't totally know what I might add, but I'm open to ideas), and make an AI, something I'm definitely incapable of. I'm also open to new ideas, so if you want to change the character a bit more in gameplay, that's fine by me.

For your coding abilities, just know that there might be a need of making an Hyper working like an anim, kinda like the Batmobile hyper of Alucard's Batman, so you should feel capable of that (even tho I have no idea how much of a level it is)

Of course, you will be co-credited as creator of the character.

I won't say what the character is, but it's related to my Crime Syndicate Project. So if you are interested, tell me and we will discuss the character.

I'm currently finishing the basic animations, as some sprites need some more working, and I'm still confused about the hit sprites Looking for a coder 1f605
So it is not really in a hurry

Thanks Looking for a coder 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptySun 19 Nov - 19:31

I'm going to say if you can contact axlelord or candidio, lessrd or O but they might just tell you how to do it and write up the code for you

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptySun 19 Nov - 19:43

I think the coder you must contact its KENSHIRO, recently I have witness his skills because he code a sprite comissioned char I just made for a private proyect. Soon I will upload a video related im my channel. Let me find the info for contact the coder and PM you. Good Luck!!!

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyMon 20 Nov - 0:21

LESSARD wrote:
I think the coder you must contact its KENSHIRO, recently I have witness his skills because he code a sprite comissioned char I just made for a private proyect. Soon I will upload a video related im my channel. Let me find the info for contact the coder and PM you. Good Luck!!!

does kenshiro do non commissioned coding though?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyMon 20 Nov - 1:22

I've always found your work with sprites interesting, I'm intrigued by this next project, especially if you're trying to rescue any of the old DCvM projects (if I understand correctly), I hope you find a coder soon, just like you I specialize in sprites , but if you need help or any advice, don't hesitate to write to me!

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyMon 20 Nov - 7:38

jspiderman171717 wrote:
I've always found your work with sprites interesting, I'm intrigued by this next project, especially if you're trying to rescue any of the old DCvM projects (if I understand correctly), I hope you find a coder soon, just like you I specialize in sprites , but if you need help or any advice, don't hesitate to write to me!

Thanks ! Coder are a rarity now I guess Looking for a coder 1f605
To clear up a misunderstanding, it's not an old MvDC project, the character is brand new. I just used the old "pattern character" created by Buyog some years ago to help people make new characters that fits the same style. Like an empty shell that needs filling.
Which really was necessary here because I had creative ideas that were too original for this char (which is the reason I'm making it to be honest)
That's why I'm a bit stuck here.

volzzilla wrote:
Yeah, I'm kinda scared of that. While I get that some people make money out of Mugen and I don't judge them, it's a free passion for me, so I'm looking for someone sharing the same way of working.
I don't like the "paying in visibility" idea usually, but here I may look for a partnership, not an employee. So no money.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyMon 20 Nov - 7:52

I think kenshiro charges
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyMon 20 Nov - 8:38

volzzilla wrote:
LESSARD wrote:

Not unless he is working with you on a project. I will say his rates are Hella affordable tho
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyTue 21 Nov - 0:41

maybe this will help you raijjin...

when i made the throw for anti monitor, all i did was take code from some other character, made sprites to simulate a similar movement, and added them into the sprite file with the animation numbers needed from the code
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyTue 21 Nov - 1:31

Vozz that's how I been coding too
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyTue 21 Nov - 9:08

volzzilla wrote:

when i made the throw for anti monitor, all i did was take code from some other character, made sprites to simulate a similar movement, and added them into the sprite file with the animation numbers needed from the code

That's already what I do on my own, but the reason why I asked for a coder is because there are some attacks that are too original for me to find something similar elsewhere, and too hard for me to create.
And one of these move is so necessary to the char that I can't make it without it.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyThu 23 Nov - 11:12

Raijjin wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

That's already what I do on my own, but the reason why I asked for a coder is because there are some attacks that are too original for me to find something similar elsewhere,  and too hard for me to create.
And one of these move is so necessary to the char that I can't make it without it.

cool, well then look at arkady's daredevil and the ricochet baton for ricochet bullets for deadshot Smile
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyThu 23 Nov - 11:29

volzzilla wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

That's already what I do on my own, but the reason why I asked for a coder is because there are some attacks that are too original for me to find something similar elsewhere,  and too hard for me to create.

cool, well then look at arkady's daredevil and the ricochet baton for ricochet bullets for deadshot Smile

Huuum... that's already what I did when I made the character 1 year ago, you never noticed ?
I'm not sure I totally understand what you're saying here...
But this char is not Deadshot, and requires an "animation" kind of Hyper. Like Superman's Maximum Justice, or Batman's Batmobile missile.
That means an original and unique attack with steps. Like: charge=> animation=> damages (in multiple hits)
And I can't do that at all, it requires a personal code.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyFri 24 Nov - 12:01

i probably forgot since its been awhile + my main mugen efforts (as in not even booted the engine up) lately have been whatever on the MMV forum
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder EmptyFri 24 Nov - 16:03

I always wanted to assemble a team to develop proyects, share knowings, teach & learn, to help rising the skills of our brotherhood.
Maybe someday we can organize and develope that idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a coder   Looking for a coder Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a coder
Page 1 of 1