The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.

Go down 
+2
RenatoNat.J
spidergoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyOctober 31st 2023, 8:43 pm

hello guys im back with an Halloween vengeance  when i 1st started i made this character due to the end of the 3rd game when
you play as dee it left with a cliffhanger so far im the man that will brake this cliffhanger

Heres my next project that im brining back..............Anita!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Bio: It's been said “To be a woman is to be warbound, knowing all the odds are stacked against you.” Truer words could not be said of one so young. From a young age she was cast out, in a young adulthood she is feared. As she approaches full adulthood she is haunted by those who fear and hate. Her abilities are wondrous but for her emotions are unstable. When one feeds the other, people die. It is for these reasons she is targeted. Her protector? Long since gone, fighting one too many fights he knew he could not win. The time is once again upon us. A time of both resurrection and greater threat. The Darkstalkers gather for yet another battle. Seeking a power they could never understand. It is a feeling she has long since come to know will never fade from her, not while she lives anyway. They will find her, they always do. Those who hunt or those who seek a fight she does not wish to partake in. But so be it let them come. She must bury others to survive, just as she has in her past. Every time they fought in the past, they assumed she would be an harmless target, an easy meal an easy means of release. Release of their inner demons upon her body, on her innocence. No, Not this time. This time she faces them head on. Now she sets out for them. She refuses to be haunted. This time they are the targets. This time she will not simply run, hoping to avoid it. She faces her future, and perhaps her end.

so whats different is that I found the only thing thats missing, her summoning's
just like donovan she will have 4 summon characters that symbolize her curse dark magic

Gherda the ice leviathan

Numak, the Gold Lighting Dragon

birkiam The Dark Elf Zombie

& Infernia The Curse Fire Goddess

so far i will be working on her once again i hope you all like it

Last edited by spidergoku on November 1st 2023, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyOctober 31st 2023, 8:57 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyNovember 1st 2023, 2:14 am

Cool stuff bro
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyNovember 1st 2023, 6:18 am

I hope to see her in my roster
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyNovember 1st 2023, 11:09 pm

everything looks great spidergoku toast
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyDecember 4th 2023, 10:20 am

hey ya'll heres some good progress on anita [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyDecember 4th 2023, 11:54 am

I m courious
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyDecember 4th 2023, 8:58 pm

So good spidergoku
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. EmptyDecember 5th 2023, 11:17 pm

idk anything about the game but this looks fire. love the design
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.   MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV Halloween Event:Anita W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1