The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! Empty
PostSubject: Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?!   Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! EmptyAugust 28th 2023, 9:59 am

I had this one planned out for a long time, but once I started working on it, pretty much everything went out the window. My design for Wonder Woman fighting the Silver Swan looked too similar to my recent Superman vs. Metallo cover, and it seemed more in character for her to protect an enemy engage in yet another super-brawl.

Also, Michelle Heart was the original choice for Silver Swan, but I couldn't do anything about that gun. So Emma Frost with Hawkman's wings had to step in.

Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! PT9ZR2a
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?!   Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! EmptyAugust 28th 2023, 10:12 am

Great idea for silver swan
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?!   Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! EmptyAugust 28th 2023, 4:33 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?!   Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #93 - Side by Side with the Silver Swan?!
Page 1 of 1