The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP

Go down 
+11
Angelus_Silverhead
yolomate
RO-X
ralbalboa
brucewayne74
cormano
volzzilla
Doom
skhsato123
Shining
Raijjin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 7:28 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Hello there !
Today, another one of my WIPs for my Crime Syndicate Project: Superwoman !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see, it's still in a smart palette as long as I don't finish the sprites.
But the goal would be, like for Johnny Quick and Ultraman, to make every possible version of Superwoman depending on the palette used.
Meaning that I will, of course, make her neck and thighs a different color afterwards (using a coloring method that I learned from Fede de 10)
Hope you all enjoy !

This meeting will be luxurious, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 11:26 pm

candido159 wrote:
I haven't checked that storm yet, I hope she has more sprites.

The base is so perfect though. The best character code base to use it that latest busty power girl. Which I know you might add different move depending on what you will have in mind Smile

The sprite sheet was not completed sadly, so I have to make some myself, but the result is really nice, so no problem here !

I have already the perfect base outside of DC, but you'll see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fede X wrote:
This meeting will be luxurious, hahaha
Sadly not, Wonder Woman's AI is too strong, Superwoman is literally destroyed in less than a minute here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2023, 10:06 am

Raijjin wrote:
Hello there !
Today, another one of my WIPs for my Crime Syndicate Project: Superwoman !

As you can see, it's still in a smart palette as long as I don't finish the sprites.
But the goal would be, like for Johnny Quick and Ultraman, to make every possible version of Superwoman depending on the palette used.
Meaning that I will, of course, make her neck and thighs a different color afterwards (using a coloring method that I learned from Fede de 10)
Hope you all enjoy !

How it burns my head to have this character. I look forward to your arrival
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2023, 9:19 pm

just had a thought...

hoping the color separation will allow for editing into madelyn pryor of the x-men
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 6:48 am

volzzilla wrote:
just had a thought...

hoping the color separation will allow for editing into madelyn pryor of the x-men

Agreed, Pryor or Slene Gallio.
The wip looks great tho, must be said.
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 7:24 am

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
just had a thought...

Agreed, Pryor or Slene Gallio.
The wip looks great tho, must be said.

Well, sorry to contradict you there, but while I intend on doing a smart palette, I will not do an overly complicated stuff. So while it may look like Selene Gallio with the palette change after I'm done, Madelyn Pryor might be a tad far-fetched there.
Plus, the moveset of the character is really physically oriented, with a lot of lasso, so I don't think that will fit both characters.
Maybe changing Emma Frost and adding a cape instead would make something closer to the character [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 11:21 am

Yeah, I get what you mean.
There are two Emma Frost's for Mugen, both good in their own aspect. Which one did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 3:31 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Yeah, I get what you mean.
There are two Emma Frost's for Mugen, both good in their own aspect. Which one did you have in mind?
I don't know much about theses characters, but from a style point of view, they both look like the char (except for the cape, but that's easily added)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 4:06 pm

About madelyn Pryor or black queen you can change palettes into this Emma frost...i think this Is enough

https://www.andersonkenya1.net/files/file/12978-emma-frost-the-white-queen/

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 7:06 pm

Nice don't know much about her but spites look good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Superwoman WIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2