The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download

Go down 
+7
Angelus_Silverhead
animaraz
Raijjin
Shining
cormano
MDS_GEIST
ModeratorBot
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download Empty
PostSubject: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 7:54 pm

Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download Mhill10

Most credit to armin_iuf who created Lisa from Counter-Strike which was edited to this.

Cosmetic edits by volzzilla:

- Remove non-black suit palettes
- Marvel Cinematic look to main port
- Edited shield sprites
- Added Win-Quotes specific to Maria Hill

Download:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/30qm0v7gufp7p3o/mariahill.rar/file

Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 2297681634

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 7:59 pm

I appreciate the effort that you put in but with that head piece how does it look like Maria Hill???

wil.li.an, kain11, chancethegamer, 4 elements and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 12:00 am

great work, the event very good, much relases, let more come Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 670481599
well the CS smooth is great, to differentiate, I think you should add a new head, because with a helmet there is almost no difference, I think a head like the psylock for example would be great geek Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 3419901605 Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 2297681634 Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 670481599

Last edited by cormano on July 2nd 2023, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

kain11 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 12:40 am

Great surprise to edit her into Maria hill ...really thanks to release her in mmv birthday

I Hope to see agent caulson and agents of shield cameo
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 10:17 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
I appreciate the effort that you put in but with that head piece how does it look like Maria Hill???
I'll agree with you on that one, I did not know it was supposed to be Maria Hill if it was not in the title...
The base is great, but a headswap at least would be necessary to make her recognizable (the short hair version I think, more distinctive of the character)
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 1:09 pm

I think that beyond the "displayname" the character has little resemblance to María Hill. I agree with other colleagues, from the outset it is essential to change heads. It's a good idea, but it needs to be finalized, we hope to see an update soon.

Creo que más allá del "displayname" el personaje tiene poca similitud con María Hill. Coincido con otros compañeros, de entrada es esencial cambiar las cabezas. Es buena idea, pero requiere concretarse, esperemos ver pronto un update.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 3rd 2023, 12:46 pm

Good present! Another Marvel character is welcome!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 2:04 pm

Unaspected Marvel new entry,but Always welcome
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 7th 2023, 7:11 am

It's funny how we got Maria Hill before Phil Coulson lol.
I do suggest to swap the head at least, so it looks less like Lisa, and more like Hill.
Also, the costume pals should be more like shield.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 19th 2023, 10:31 pm

in retrospect, maybe this should have been edited into sharon carter with a white suit pal Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 629558521

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 20th 2023, 3:45 pm

volzzilla wrote:
in retrospect, maybe this should have been edited into sharon carter with a white suit pal Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download 629558521

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 21st 2023, 7:12 pm

i had maria hill on the brain because of her outcome on the 'secret invasion' show
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download   Maria Hill (Marvel hero) edited for download EmptyJuly 28th 2023, 2:37 am

Just do a head swap for her then make a white pal and do a head swap for Sharron and you have 2 characters done
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1