The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download

Go down 
+7
Fede X
bam77
brucewayne74
Doom
Shining
cormano
ModeratorBot
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Empty
PostSubject: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 7:38 pm

Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Jigimg10

Jigsaw, the Punisher villain for download.

Credit to:

- Raijjin for his Two-Face that was edited into this character
- RAHLONNIR for original coding of Punisher that was code base Raijjin used
- yolomate for palettes
- volzzilla for win quotes + port to complete the cosmetics

Download:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/igywlualeuwudp6/Jigsaw.rar/file

bat

Mr.Ketchup, yolomate, ELECTRO, bam77 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 12:02 am

exelent villain clap congratulations for the alls of participate of this char.

let more come Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 12:42 am

You developped an idea i had in the past ...really good , and thanks to publish in birthday event
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 2nd 2023, 2:42 pm

Thanks !! denso
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 3rd 2023, 1:01 am

Two-face became jigsaw,great idea
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 3rd 2023, 3:06 am

good team work clap
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 6:24 pm

ModeratorBot wrote:
Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download Jigimg10

Jigsaw, the Punisher villain for download.

Credit to:

- Raijjin for his Two-Face that was edited into this character
- RAHLONNIR for original coding of Punisher that was code base Raijjin used
- yolomate for palettes
- volzzilla for win quotes + port to complete the cosmetics

Download:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/igywlualeuwudp6/Jigsaw.rar/file

bat
OK, this character has the perfect sprite template to become a Jigsaw, the base it has is so good that with a little work it could be perfectly differentiated, but it needs work to separate it from the original character. Only with essential changes in sprites and some codes it will be cool

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 7th 2023, 7:17 am

It does need a bit of work, especially since it's from Two-Face whom aslo needs a bit of polish in itself. Uhm. The size is a bit wonky in compared to the Punishers we got. Do not know if Jigsaw is particularly that large. Also, there was some sprite work by the user whom made Dani Moonstar for example, do not know if any of those could be used, it is open source as far as I know. Also, Karman Cole (the original base for Two-Face) is a difficult base to operate with in general, but when all that is said and done. Thank you for the Jigsaw, it is for sure one of those villains I am most excited about at this point, and I believe like Fede said, that this has a great groundwork to become a really excellent Jigsaw down the line.
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 2:50 pm

Okay, I'm a bit late to comment on this one despite my name appearing on this Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download 1f605
Like I said when you asked to turn my Two-Face to Jigsaw, the result is graphically quite good, and it really looks like Jigsaw.
And since Jigsaw has that same Mafia kind-of-style, the gameplay is still fits.

However, I'll pinpoint a few things because it's sadly not a fully unique/different Jigsaw:
- the voice lines are of Two-Face, and it shows: reference to chance, two sides, etc...
- try making a different stance for the character, it's the easiest way to differenciate the char. There is another stance in the char, but you could always make a new one.
Also, the taunt pose is a bit weird. I get why you did that, but that pose not moving is a bit weird.
- on the sprites where the "Dent" side is visible, try adding a few scar here and there.
- same as the voicelines, there are some sprites linked to Two-Face that needs some changes: the truck, which has the logo I made for Two-Face and doesn't suit the char; the car, with only one side destroyed, which fit Two-Face but not Jigsaw. That's easily fixable.
- new attacks might be interesting. I'm not one to criticize here as it's just a spriteswap I made, but there are good coders here that could change things a bit.

If you need some sprites for this, I could send you my sheet. But I really hope you're going to develop this further Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download 670481599

4 elements likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 8th 2023, 3:12 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Okay, I'm a bit late to comment on this one despite my name appearing on this  Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download 1f605
Like I said when you asked to turn my Two-Face to Jigsaw, the result is graphically quite good, and it really looks like Jigsaw.
And since Jigsaw has that same Mafia kind-of-style, the gameplay is still fits.

However, I'll pinpoint a few things because it's sadly not a fully unique/different Jigsaw:
- the voice lines are of Two-Face, and it shows: reference to chance, two sides, etc...
- try making a different stance for the character, it's the easiest way to differenciate the char. There is another stance in the char, but you could always make a new one.
Also, the taunt pose is a bit weird. I get why you did that, but that pose not moving is a bit weird.
- on the sprites where the "Dent" side is visible, try adding a few scar here and there.
- same as the voicelines, there are some sprites linked to Two-Face that needs some changes: the truck, which has the logo I made for Two-Face and doesn't suit the char; the car, with only one side destroyed, which fit Two-Face but not Jigsaw. That's easily fixable.
- new attacks might be interesting. I'm not one to criticize here as it's just a spriteswap I made, but there are good coders here that could change things a bit.

If you need some sprites for this, I could send you my sheet. But I really hope you're going to develop this further Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download 670481599

Jigsaw is going to be born in MMV
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
you can count on my help if you need it
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 14th 2023, 6:39 pm

Jigsaw is a great character! He looks and plays totally nice.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download   Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download EmptyJuly 23rd 2023, 3:23 pm

Is this the one I viewed earlier I love this style puting him on punishers code was an awesome idea
Back to top Go down

Jigsaw (Punisher villain) edited for download
Page 1 of 1