The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2

Go down 
+10
Fede X
cormano
yolomate
Doom
LESSARD
JoeyBananasAC
Angelus_Silverhead
Shining
brucewayne74
ghost_rider
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Empty
PostSubject: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 1:39 pm

Hello everyone!!!!!

Well... I was going to wait to release this CHAR, but I think I'm going to release it already since I've been away for quite some time and I think you deserve it.

Here's a new version of Knightmare Batman's char(I didn't know when I was going to finish it, the trench coat has been a bit difficult to make tongue ):

Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Stand51

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ymzuhm7l4pxw035/Knightmare_Batman.rar/file

And you may ask: "why a new version of knightmare Batman, Ghost Rider?" Well... I wanted to do some more char about the wonderful world Knightmare that created the great Zack Snyder (I have already created Catwoman and Joker) and looking for some good base for Knightmare Deathstroke, I realized that the first version I did was very large compared to other chars ... So I decided to remake this great version of the Dark Knight.

bat

So here you have it... You already have a couple of versions to choose the one you like the most tongue

My thanks to Blade for his Albert Wesker char which has served as the basis for the trench coat and a very special thanks to @Chuchoryu for his classic Deathstroke char which has served as the basis of both the sprites and the programming.

Enjoy it! tongue

Ah... I almost forgot... since the previous version has been used as a basis for other chars, I have put inside the file all the sheets with the process of creating the char so that you can use them as you think best (if you make another version of Jonah Hex with this char, please at least remove the Batman logo tongue ).

Angelus_Silverhead, yolomate, Fede X and LESSARD like this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 2:00 pm

Great Surprise,but this Remember me that dceu Is dead
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 2:21 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
Great Surprise,but this Remember me that dceu Is dead

Well... I think this will eventually develop in the comics... What is dead in general is superhero cinema... although they have rather worn it out...
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 2:33 pm

Really awesome surprise for Mmv birthday
And thanks to give us the chance to use It for new works
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 4:48 pm

Thank you so much. It is very sad, that SnyderVerse part 2 would never become true...
Back to top Go down
JoeyBananasAC

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 4:50 pm

Awesome!, I just started rewatching DCEU last night so this is an epic coincidence!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 5:13 pm

Nice work, thanks for the release!!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 5:58 pm

Thanks ghost_rider ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 7:08 pm

Knightmare Batman V2 by  @ghost_rider new palettes
Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Knight18Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 V182Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vv174Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvv169Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvv150Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvvv401Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvvv402Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvvv403
palettes names: fixed colors,Ben Affleck the Flash movie version, Classic1,Classic2, Michael Keaton the Flash movie version, Earth 1956, Earth-2,BatJoker
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 7:18 pm

Tnx man, incridible job clap
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 7:40 pm

Excellent update of your char, I really like this version better, I like the hypers a lot although it is difficult to compare since we do not have many references of this character due to the lack of exploitation of this DC universe (a pity), but without going further far the char is excellent (as the only details ... the walk back) is not good. It should be better and the Dash Forward is very short, just like the Dash Back. Remember that this is for when the enemy character is close, it is an unexpected attack. These are easy things to fix. For everything else, congratulations for presenting a beautiful work, thank you very much for sharing
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 11:21 pm

yolomate wrote:
Knightmare Batman V2 by  @ghost_rider new palettes
Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Knight18Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 V182Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vv174Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvv169Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvv150Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvvv401Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvvv402Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Vvvvv403
palettes names: fixed colors,Ben Affleck the Flash movie version, Classic1,Classic2, Michael Keaton the Flash movie version, Earth 1956, Earth-2,BatJoker
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

Excelentes paletas, Yolo!!!!

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 11:22 pm

Fede X wrote:
Excellent update of your char, I really like this version better, I like the hypers a lot although it is difficult to compare since we do not have many references of this character due to the lack of exploitation of this DC universe (a pity), but without going further far the char is excellent (as the only details ... the walk back) is not good. It should be better and the Dash Forward is very short, just like the Dash Back. Remember that this is for when the enemy character is close, it is an unexpected attack. These are easy things to fix. For everything else, congratulations for presenting a beautiful work, thank you very much for sharing

Thank you.. I take note of what you have said to improve it in the future tongue
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 7:07 am

Really cool looking updates geek
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 8:48 am

Ufff!, this Batman looks great, it reminds me of one of the last animated movies that have come out, in fact I just saw that movie yesterday. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2   Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise for MMV's Birthday envent: KNIGHTMARE BATMAN VERSION 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next