The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP

Go down 
+8
yolomate
Doom
ralbalboa
animaraz
brucewayne74
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Raijjin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2023, 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This Ultraman is the best, his face of seriousness and hatred sells destruction without mercy. You should try to assimilate his face with this image, I think the result will be better

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP   MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2023, 11:12 am

Fede X wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This Ultraman is the best, his face of seriousness and hatred sells destruction without mercy. You should try to assimilate his face with this image, I think the result will be better
Well, I'll disagree with you on that one. Ultraman is Superman's variant, meaning he's Clark Kent/ Kal-El (Il on some versions).
So he should look just like him, hence why I used the same sprites as the most common Superman on Mugen.
But this Superman already have quite an angry face, so I just changed the haircut like the movie/comic version, and give him an angry mouth.

That's the thing I don't like with that movie sadly, except for Superwoman and Owlman, they should have been really similar..
Back to top Go down

MMV's 2023 Birthday Event: Ultraman WIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2