The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
How to make a HitDef without animtype ? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
How to make a HitDef without animtype ? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
How to make a HitDef without animtype ? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
How to make a HitDef without animtype ? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to make a HitDef without animtype ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

How to make a HitDef without animtype ? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 4:32 pm

Hi there !
I have a quick question that I hope one of you can answer, since I'm not finding the answer online.

So, my character has a move where something does continuous damage inside a specific area to P2.
I used a helper here for this "damage area".

My problem is: I want the damages to be continuous for P2 (which I succeeded in a way), but I don't want P2 to have a hit/ recoil anim (for style and to avoid the move from being overpowered, as P2 might escape this area).
However there's nothing in "animtype" that might allow that. And trying to delete the whole line just make "High" the default animtype.

I also tried to reduce the pausetime to 0, but the hit animation is still here...

So, is there a way to avoid this animation and just let P2 play normally while receiving hits ?

Thanks for you answers! How to make a HitDef without animtype ? 670481599

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 5:44 pm

Maybe you can "bind" to P2 the helper and add a "Lifeadd" with negative values to keep damaging p2 without getting hit. Its like the damage code of a throw.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 6:15 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Maybe you can "bind" to P2 the helper and add a "Lifeadd" with negative values to keep damaging p2 without getting hit. Its like the damage code of a throw.

Oh yeah, great idea !
But how do you "bind" to P2 ?
And does it require a damage box on the anim ?
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 7:08 pm

Raijjin wrote:
LESSARD wrote:

Oh yeah, great idea !

Check the Knife Throw states by my char KANO.
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15710-kano-2d-by-lessard-release-for-the-mmv-10th-aniversary

Check this tutorial about helpers:

https://youtu.be/1P0zEFS8Mj8

Good luck!!

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 7:12 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
LESSARD wrote:

Oh yeah, great idea !

Check the Knife Throw states by my char KANO.
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15710-kano-2d-by-lessard-release-for-the-mmv-10th-aniversary

Check this tutorial about helpers:

https://youtu.be/1P0zEFS8Mj8

Good luck!!

Thanks, I'll check all of that !
Let's hope I can make it work How to make a HitDef without animtype ? 1f605

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 8:18 pm

Hi Mr @Raijjin I am sorry if I am out of topic, but could you please share your Robin Tim Drake here too? I cannot download from mugen archive site.
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? EmptyJune 21st 2023, 8:37 pm

RO-X wrote:
Hi Mr @Raijjin I am sorry if I am out of topic, but could you please share your Robin Tim Drake here too? I cannot download from mugen archive site.

No problem, I made a post here:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16525-rebirth-robin-red-robin#192569
I should really make an account in MFFA to make things easier to people outside of the archive How to make a HitDef without animtype ? 1f610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a HitDef without animtype ?   How to make a HitDef without animtype ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make a HitDef without animtype ?
Page 1 of 1