The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
help to understand Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
help to understand Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
help to understand Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
help to understand Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

help to understand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

help to understand Empty
PostSubject: help to understand   help to understand EmptyJune 9th 2023, 3:48 pm

help to understand Tra10

Hello friends, could someone help me understand why the status 100 of the code does not appear in this char (In this code I want to add the dirt effect when running. But to my surprise, these types of chars are not visible) but the char has the ability to run, the same happens with the jump back
It is worth noting that the char does not have a helper or other code (it is only one) but if you have a file (.ai) that I don't even know how to open
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

help to understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: help to understand   help to understand EmptyJune 9th 2023, 4:35 pm

All the basic movements are in the common1.cns file by default. If you don't have a copy in your character file then it will default to the common1.cns for the mugen. You can copy it from mugen install to your character folder and modify as you like

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

help to understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: help to understand   help to understand EmptyJune 9th 2023, 6:54 pm

thatguy wrote:
All the basic movements are in the common1.cns file by default. If you don't have a copy in your character file then it will default to the common1.cns for the mugen. You can copy it from mugen install to your character folder and modify as you like

Thank you, the explanation helped me very well, I simply copied the generic state 100 of Kung fu man and added an Fx code (it worked very well for me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help to understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: help to understand   help to understand Empty

Back to top Go down

help to understand
Page 1 of 1