The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Proyect Dark Beast

Go down 
+14
volzzilla
Doom
MatreroG
malevka1
Vovanilkto
crosspotts1.0
deanjo2000
Angelus_Silverhead
JARRO77
yolomate
Shining
kain11
animaraz
Fede X
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 8th 2023, 2:33 pm

deanjo2000 wrote:
Ive tried to make it as easy as possible, you would have to add small details.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

friend, you are an incredible spriter, you would like to help me with this char, honestly I have almost finished what I was thinking of doing, maybe you could finish the detail of the pants and something else if you want (while I finish making the sprites of a hyper)
if you are interested send me a PM

Ty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 2:50 am

Today I have been able to make small advances in the character, one of these is his new base color, I think that's how he should look in color

I know it's darker, but I like it better

Another detail is that it now has improved Taunt
My idea of the taunt was to make it look challenging before the opponent

I hope you like how the result is turning out Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 3876111886

rjplayer, yolomate and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 2:58 am

nice art work, but i think now he is to dark. you can t really make out the face and see the details?
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 8:03 pm

kain11 wrote:
nice art work, but i think now he is to dark. you can t really make out the face and see the details?

If what you say is true, it looks darker,
even by others, that's why I have created another optional palette (which will be the basic and first choice)
This is a bit lighter to visualize, but I won't remove the dark palette, because it really makes the character look better, so it will be optional.

kain11 and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 8:44 pm

Looks really good
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 3:47 am

Cool Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 8:09 am

cheers

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 1:13 pm

New super move (Air kick combo)

rjplayer, jspiderman171717 and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 1:26 pm

deanjo2000 wrote:
Here is a fast edit to try and get some metallic pants which isnt too hard, also i tried an edit of the head.
You can use any of it if it helps you.
That's a clean edit.

gartanham, rjplayer and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 2:46 pm

MatreroG wrote:
deanjo2000 wrote:
Here is a fast edit to try and get some metallic pants which isnt too hard, also i tried an edit of the head.
That's a clean edit.

that mine is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 5:32 pm

geek
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 7:29 pm

Let's see... It's worth clarifying things as they are... Someone may or may not like my work. That can be completely normal.. And honestly I'm not offended if someone doesn't like it. I consider Deanjo and Vovanilkto to be excellent spriters and their work is very good.
But... I want to make it very clear that the chars or projects I do are not paid (and honestly I don't even accept orders or transactions for work done) the work I do, I simply do it because I like it (I mean, I do it for myself ) And maybe that is why I accept suggestions but few criticisms,,, and when I see other people's work I use the same ethical code with the work of others (even if I don't like it), because I understand that the author leaves effort and his time in the project... but this has been talked about a lot before.
I do accept: Constructive criticism, I understand that it is necessary and it helps the author
I do not accept: The comparison of work with other people's work (I don't think that any artist deserves to be compared with another)
This dialogue is not pointed at anyone, it is just a reminder of what is right and what is wrong

A ver... Vale aclarar las cosas como son... Puede o no gustarle mi trabajo a alguien. Eso puede ser completamente normal.. Y sinceramente no me ofende si a alguien no le gusta. Considero que Deanjo y Vovanilkto son excelentes spriters y su trabajo es muy bueno.
Pero... quiero dejar bien en claro que los chars o proyectos que hago , no son pagos (y sinceramente ni siquiera acepto encargos o transacciones por labor realizada) el trabajo que hago, simplemente lo hago porque me gusta (Osea lo hago para mi) Y a lo mejor es por eso que acepto sujerencias pero pocas criticas,,, y cuando veo trabajos ajenos uso el mismo codigo etico con el trabajo de los demas (aunque no me guste), por que entiendo que el autor deja esfuerzo y su tiempo en el proyecto... pero de esto ya se ha hablado mucho antes.
Yo si acepto: Criticas constructivas, entiendo que son necesarias y ayudan al autor
No acepto : La comparacion de trabajo con otro ajeno ( No creo que ningun artista merece ser comparado con otro)
Este dialogo no va seƱalado hacia nadie, solo es un recordatorio de lo que esta bien y lo que esta mal

rjplayer, yolomate, kain11 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2023, 9:19 am

I think your doing really good

Fede X and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2023, 8:57 am

Fede X wrote:
MatreroG wrote:
deanjo2000 wrote:
That's a clean edit.

that mine is wrong?
Do not misunderstand. Not wrong, rather less polished. And I think that as in any field, the details make the difference.
As you will see there are simple things like the hair, the braids, the piercings, the feature of the face and the choice of color of the pants that together contribute more to the overall characteristics of the char. And at the same time they differentiate it even more from the original Beast. If you manage to neatly transfer those nice details to a sprite sheet, you will surely achieve a cool final result.
It's not something simple, it's not something fast either, but it's something worth trying, right?

gartanham, rjplayer, wil.li.an and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 EmptyJune 15th 2023, 7:00 pm

This is the idea to make a new hyper, it is a bit ambitious but it would look great in the character, since you can see the technology in use in his favor like any good scientist
As I finish it I will show the progress

first video by Dark Beast WIP

rjplayer and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proyect Dark Beast   Proyect Dark Beast - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proyect Dark Beast
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next