The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show Emptyby Doom Today at 5:56 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show

Go down 
+6
DeleFresh
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Doom
News And MediaBOT
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
News And MediaBOT

Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 21st 2023, 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 21st 2023, 5:37 pm

what
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 21st 2023, 5:41 pm

ooohohh it s a serie!! ? !!
i thought it s a movie
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 22nd 2023, 1:29 am

How they going to mess it up🤔
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 22nd 2023, 6:57 am

I've really been looking forward to that show Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 22nd 2023, 9:49 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
How they going to mess it up🤔
While I am looking forward to this, its already very clear in the marketing how they will mess this up. Secret Invasion shouldn't be a Nick Fury only movie, and unless the Skrulls/Secret Invasion bleed into another movie, this looks like it won't involve any Avengers new/old.

"This war is one I have to fight... alone!" - Why?

Well, hopefully is does star Nick Fury.

"
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyMay 22nd 2023, 10:15 am

I guess the series takes that direction because it doesn't have a high budget...
Maybe later they will make a movie, as a sequel, and there we will see the most important characters...
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
News And MediaBOT

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJune 12th 2023, 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJuly 28th 2023, 8:45 am

plot holes....

- the skrulls are going to destroy humanity based off an unfullfilled backroom promise that most of humanity wasnt aware of?

- if earth and humanity was so threatened, nick fury would have gotten avenger type heroes involved

- gravik gave up the whole plot? and what happened to all the skrulls at the skrull compound

- carol danvers couldnt find a single place for the skrulls to go, ala her goal from her movie? plus, she's pretty detail and goal oriented so i'd think she'd find some alternative
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJuly 28th 2023, 10:03 am

Something in this show doesn t work, Nick Fury must be a Better bad ass,but there are too many plot holes
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJuly 28th 2023, 4:13 pm

Eh dosent seem impressive but that's how I feel about the whole MCU in it's entirety
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJuly 28th 2023, 9:42 pm

This show was just ok, but the invasion story had the potential to be an Infinity War/Endgame-type blockbuster event. Definitely needed Avengers and more super skrulls. Ending felt rushed and needed bigger budget.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJuly 29th 2023, 1:54 am

It seems marvel are decreasing quality of its productions and movies
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyJuly 29th 2023, 6:39 am

Every Nick Fury and Talos scenes were good.
The Fury vs Rhodey dialogue was EPIC.
Sonya Falsworth was badass in every scene she was in. "Hello Skrulls".
Gravik's actor performance was menacing and impactful, even though the plot was bad.

Loved the idea of the Super Skrulls battle, but believe the plot was too thin, however, I wonder if the statement president Ritson made about hunting down every skrull could leave to a greater fear and confusion within civilians (whom already attack targets believed to be skrulls) that this could lead into a major fear for ... mutants.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show EmptyAugust 1st 2023, 8:15 am

the reason why i am more critical of this show is because the director hints that rhodey had been a skrull ever since after civil war and that doesnt work for me at all. objection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show   Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Secret Invasion TV Show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next