The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!

Go down 
+2
Shining
Basara-kun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Empty
PostSubject: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 19th 2023, 9:26 pm

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Sarge
Originally an EX version of Hoppy (since T-Hoppy from 63 1/3 is on plans), I prefered to make his clone from C2 instead. And so Sarge was born, and I gave him his own style to difference Hoppy from the same game. Now Sarge joins Ice and Butch as the third clone to be added to my CF list and another newcomer to the Beta 2 of Infinite Clayfare.

These are the features on him:
  • All Sarge moves from C2: Judgment Clay plus a couple from Hoppy (and his palette 12, of course)
  • New throws and supers
  • The complete 63 1/3 treatment: Overhead Attack, Launcher Attack, complete combo system and Insane Combos
  • 3 claytalities

And here're the screenshots:

Now focusing in finish some 63 1/3 chars to get more chars to the Beta 2: Boogerman and Taffy, one of them will be my next CF release, but also I got some that needs an update, so probbaly you'll see them very soon Wink

Download:
I am gonna pump you up!!
Chars 04 ClayFighter

animaraz and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 20th 2023, 1:14 am

Nice ...i will try It , really thanks to share it cheers

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 20th 2023, 7:00 am

Thanks Basara....though hoping you can get me a screenshot or sprite for the news panel
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 20th 2023, 7:43 am

Fantastic work

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 20th 2023, 8:23 am

Thanks guys Very Happy

volzzilla wrote:
Thanks Basara....though hoping you can get me a screenshot or sprite for the news panel
Sure, I can post a sprite of Sarge to get it in the news panel Wink
The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! 8jXXWU2
Here you are Razz
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 20th 2023, 1:05 pm

Basara-kun wrote:
Thanks guys Very Happy

volzzilla wrote:
Sure, I can post a sprite of Sarge to get it in the news panel Wink
The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! 8jXXWU2
Here you are Razz

Ahí lo coloqué en las noticias bro ... The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! 670481599

Btw ... THANKS for sharing ... The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! 705151839

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 21st 2023, 7:06 am

Oops I missed the spoiled screenshots in the first post. Anyway he looks great The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! 705151839

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! EmptyMay 24th 2023, 11:27 am

Great job! Thanks for sharing.

¡Gran trabajo! Gracias por compartirlo.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!   The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!
Page 1 of 1