The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender

Go down 
+3
volzzilla
Shining
Pulloff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RO-X

Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender   Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2023, 8:23 pm

I must say, the sprites are impressive. What's more impressive is that you can even make that she looks like a firebender and waterbender with a correct color palette on the effect.

This is purely my opinion, but it'd be better if there are small pauses (or perhaps more in-between sprites) for smoother and more natural animation. I think the current animations seem to bit rushing. But again, this is only my opinion.

I also noticed that in the "Melon Lord" hyper, the meteors' shadows are moving up after the meteors going below the screen.

Pulloff likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pulloff

Pulloff

Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender   Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2023, 7:34 am

RO-X wrote:
I must say, the sprites are impressive. What's more impressive is that you can even make that she looks like a firebender and waterbender with a correct color palette on the effect.

This is purely my opinion, but it'd be better if there are small pauses (or perhaps more in-between sprites) for smoother and more natural animation. I think the current animations seem to bit rushing. But again, this is only my opinion.

I also noticed that in the "Melon Lord" hyper, the meteors' shadows are moving up after the meteors going below the screen.

Thanks! Yea i know. I already got rid of the shadows. That was just a quick 3 second fix I did after the video. There are other frames but because of the speed of the other characters, I had to make them go by so fast you won't really see them. Otherwise Toph would be too slow to finish an attack. Once she's in the animation she can't leave it. Maybe after I finally adjust my other characters I can go back and slow those in-betweens down some ^^

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://crashmind.wixsite.com/mugenbangers

Toph - Avatar the Last Airbender
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2