The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
INVACION V (remenber) Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
INVACION V (remenber) Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
INVACION V (remenber) Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
INVACION V (remenber) Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

INVACION V (remenber)

Go down 
+2
Shining
Fede X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

INVACION V (remenber) Empty
PostSubject: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 2nd 2023, 11:56 am

INVACION V (remenber) G_141410
El éxito de la miniserie "V"(1983) fue enorme en los Estados Unidos. Tan solo el primer capitulo se convirtió el segundo programa más visto de la semana en Norteamérica, con más de 8 millones de espectadores. El New York Times la declaró como “Éxito de la NBC”, cadena que normalmente salía perdiendo en los índices de audiencia.
Poco después, el éxito se esparció por todo el mundo como una onda expansiva, causando gran furor en muchos países donde se le dedicaron numerosas portadas en las revistas.
En países como Argentina, la población quedaba literalmente paralizada a la hora de la serie, como si se tratara de un estado de sitio.
La propuesta visual fue tan impactante, que se quedo grabada en la memoria colectiva de toda una generación.
#V #VInvasiónExtraterrestre
El éxito de la miniserie "V"(1983) fue enorme en los Estados Unidos. Tan solo el primer capitulo se convirtió el segundo programa más visto de la semana en Norteamérica, con más de 8 millones de espectadores. El New York Times la declaró como “Éxito de la NBC”, cadena que normalmente salía perdiendo en los índices de audiencia.
Poco después, el éxito se esparció por todo el mundo como una onda expansiva, causando gran furor en muchos países donde se le dedicaron numerosas portadas en las revistas.
En países como Argentina, la población quedaba literalmente paralizada a la hora de la serie, como si se tratara de un estado de sitio.
La propuesta visual fue tan impactante, que se quedo grabada en la memoria colectiva de toda una generación.

#V #VInvasiónExtraterrestre

The success of the miniseries "V" (1983) was enormous in the United States. The first episode alone became the second most watched program of the week in North America, with more than 8 million viewers. The New York Times declared it a “Hit of NBC”, a network that normally lost out in the ratings.
Soon after, the success spread throughout the world like a shock wave, causing great furor in many countries where numerous magazine covers were dedicated to it.
In countries like Argentina, the population was literally paralyzed at the time of the series, as if it were a state of siege.
The visual proposal was so impressive that it remained engraved in the collective memory of an entire generation.

Apofhys likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 2nd 2023, 1:14 pm

I Remember, i was a Little child  , i was terrified to the "visitors"...great Memory my friend

Recently i saw the remake of them but i did not complete to see It ...i love the brazilian actress morena baccarin
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 4th 2023, 5:21 pm

watch the remake for free at....

https://tubitv.com/series/3697/v
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 4th 2023, 6:41 pm

I try created a openbor based in this tv show...go to openbor section ok?
Back to top Go down
Apofhys

Apofhys

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 10th 2023, 8:57 pm

Recuerdo la serie, la parte cuando comen la rata y descubrir con son reptiles, muy buenos efectos para esa época

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 10th 2023, 9:06 pm

Yolmomate where 8s 8t I'd like to view it if you have a video
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) EmptyMay 10th 2023, 10:26 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Yolmomate where 8s 8t I'd like to view it if you have a video
I send you the beta version?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INVACION V (remenber)   INVACION V (remenber) Empty

Back to top Go down

INVACION V (remenber)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else :: Speak Internationally: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, etc-
Jump to: