The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV

Go down 
+9
TMC55
chancethegamer
087-B
brucewayne74
RYUYAGAMI
yolomate
metamutant
Shining
cormano
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cormano

cormano

Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Empty
PostSubject: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 6th 2023, 11:53 pm

Hello my friends, I made another fix for this excellent character by DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog it has few sprites and is incomplete by the original authors few sprites and few strokes plus an amazing job, I added some moves and organized some sounds and everything, it's a playable version, until the official one is released, hope you like it.

geek Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV 1759413731

Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV 217
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV 124
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV 312

LINK  Arrow
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9zirck0ghnfy9z9/Sue+Storm+FIX.rar/file

gartanham and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 2:05 am

other great surprise !!
you are rivitalizing a lot of charcters clap

really thanks and well done
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 3:12 am

Thanks Cormano, I really wish someone would pick her up and make a fully completed character. She has a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 5:35 am

Sue Storm FIX DocOck4MUGEN & Buyog- cormano-MMV new palettes
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Sue_st10Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Sue_st11Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV V164Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Vv155Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Vvv153Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Vvvv134
palettes names: my version1, my version 2, dark blue, movie version, white, zombie
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 10:45 am

yolomate wrote:
Sue Storm FIX DocOck4MUGEN & Buyog- cormano-MMV new palettes
Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Sue_st10Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Sue_st11Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV V164Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Vv155Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Vvv153Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Vvvv134
palettes names: my version1, my version 2, dark blue, movie version, white, zombie
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
nice paletes Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV 978788824

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 6:00 am

she looks great, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 8:10 am

Great update,thanks,I must try soon
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 9th 2023, 8:11 pm

I finally got a chance to try her. I don’t have the time at the moment to go super duper in depth but, I gotta be honest

She’s bad.

I’m sorry to be so blunt but… she’s just very unappealing. She’s so obviously unfinished, the spritework is not pretty at all and the animations that you tried to put together to remedy this are… hit or miss. Her crouch normals are way too fast and the animations practically don’t exist, and her air normals are super janky as well.

Gameplay wise she is not fun. Her combo game is really weird and her frame data is all over the place. Her damage doesn’t make any sense, some of her mediums do more damage than her heavies and her standing heavy kick does 96 damage for some reason when most other normals clock out at around 60. It feels inconsistent, like not a lot of quality assurance was done.

She has an infinite with her fireball too which is… yikes.

She needs a lot more work to be made into a good character. Graphic wise and code wise. While I commend wanting to take an unfinished or poorly made character and make them better, the end result here wasn’t a success, I’m sorry.

I think this is a hard pass. Arkady’s version is much better, simply because it’s more complete (even if that one also has gameplay that’s aged about as well as a bottle of milk).
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 9th 2023, 10:31 pm

087-B wrote:
I finally got a chance to try her. I don’t have the time at the moment to go super duper in depth but, I gotta be honest

She’s bad.

I’m sorry to be so blunt but… she’s just very unappealing. She’s so obviously unfinished, the spritework is not pretty at all and the animations that you tried to put together to remedy this are… hit or miss. Her crouch normals are way too fast and the animations practically don’t exist, and her air normals are super janky as well.

Gameplay wise she is not fun. Her combo game is really weird and her frame data is all over the place. Her damage doesn’t make any sense, some of her mediums do more damage than her heavies and her standing heavy kick does 96 damage for some reason when most other normals clock out at around 60. It feels inconsistent, like not a lot of quality assurance was done.

She has an infinite with her fireball too which is… yikes.

She needs a lot more work to be made into a good character. Graphic wise and code wise. While I commend wanting to take an unfinished or poorly made character and make them better, the end result here wasn’t a success, I’m sorry.

I think this is a hard pass. Arkady’s version is much better, simply because it’s more complete (even if that one also has gameplay that’s aged about as well as a bottle of milk).

it's just a fix to correct the previous version that is more incomplete than this one, and practically without any gameplay, obviously arkady's one is complete, but I like different versions in my games, this version has good sprites, but a lot of sprites are missing and codes, more to break the branch ok, there's another version that I also added some more moves, I'll release it soon. It's the same, just a fix. lol!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 9th 2023, 10:38 pm

I think Buyog retired a long time ago. I don’t think of these early betas he released will get any more complete than the updates you’ve done unless someone else takes it on
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 10th 2023, 5:51 am

cormano wrote:
it's just a fix to correct the previous version that is more incomplete than this one

Well it doesn’t really feel like a fix. It feels very hobbled together.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 10th 2023, 6:52 am

Cormano means that his storm Is now a complete and playable character

He worked only with existing sprites and he assemblea them to have a complete character result
She has not missing animations now
She needs few animations improvements ...but She Is a playable character now

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 10th 2023, 9:27 am

Shining wrote:

He worked only with existing sprites and he assemblea them to have a complete character result

Being a good character and being a playable character are not the same thing.

Even if this Invisible Woman is technically more complete than the original, it's still not a good character. She needs a lot more polish in the graphic and gameplay department.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 10th 2023, 1:51 pm

087-B wrote:
Shining wrote:

Being a good character and being a playable character are not the same thing.

Even if this Invisible Woman is technically more complete than the original, it's still not a good character. She needs a lot more polish in the graphic and gameplay department.

The First version of storm was not playable because She was incomplete

She needs more work but Now you can play with her because She Is complete
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV EmptyMarch 10th 2023, 3:37 pm

Shining wrote:
The First version of storm was not playable because She was incomplete

She needs more work but Now you can play with her because She Is complete

Okay, and?

That doesn't do anything to alleviate any of my criticisms. You really can't just keep saying she's complete, cause it doesn't make up for all the other problems she has.

Her being 'complete' doesn't remove the fact that she has an infinite. Her being 'complete' doesn't make her poor animations any better. Her being 'complete' doesn't fix her poor frame data and bad gameplay.

I'm just being honest here. This isn't a good character/fix/whatever. I hope the issues I've stated will be addressed. She isn't good as is and she needs more work. A lot more work. It doesn't feel like much effort was put into this version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV   Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV Empty

Back to top Go down

Sue Storm By DocOck4MUGEN and Buyog FIX By cormano/MMV
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next