The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+13
MERK_U
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
animaraz
Pilgrim
Melter
JARRO77
metamutant
Shining
jspiderman171717
TMC55
chancethegamer
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 6:11 pm

Hmm, well I'm pretty sure most people would call it an update. Removed moves are all objectively of poor quality, I wouldn't have removed them otherwise (except spectacular spider man intro, but that just has randomly different voice). Not sure what move made you feel nostalgic there Volz, I have no such feelings toward old version tbh. i might be wrong, but im pretty sure most people would prefer to have this new version as opposed to the old one. it doesn't matter that much to me, but i think download section should have a new version

@Crosspots you can just lower the AI setting. Spamming projectiles is his point. Playing keep away game, because he is weak upclose (he has low range pokes and with mediums and heavies he cannot outpoke anyone). As far as I've tested he is not stronger than any other char on the roster, can still easily lose to anyone. If you having problems with the likes of rhino or shocker spamming their abilities, you should either lower the ai or get wiser to counter their moves (its not that hard). Jump over and avoid projectiles to get close to him, and he is all yours Wink

@Jarro77 yes, Pilgrim is right, transparency already applied in the version, even though it doesn't show in fighter factory, since its custom A95. Not really sure why you had problems with it in game man, maybe you did some changes. on default download everything works as it should
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 9:35 pm

This is Epic. Twisted Evil

What a way to finish off the Mugen Year.  Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 2297681634

Absolutely love what you did with adding the new hypers, win poses & adjustment's.

Thank you again man. You really are amazing at what you do. clap  

ilu

Happy holidays & enjoy the rest of the year bro!

Last edited by MERK_U on December 27th 2022, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 10:38 pm

Excellent job dude. cheers Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 670481599

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 2:28 am

A much needed update. Thanks buddy. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 2:42 am

BigPimp wrote:
Hmm, well I'm pretty sure most people would call it an update. Removed moves are all objectively of poor quality, I wouldn't have removed them otherwise (except spectacular spider man intro, but that just has randomly different voice). Not sure what move made you feel nostalgic there Volz, I have no such feelings toward old version tbh. i might be wrong, but im pretty sure most people would prefer to have this new version as opposed to the old one. it doesn't matter that much to me, but i think download section should have a new version

@Crosspots you can just lower the AI setting. Spamming projectiles is his point. Playing keep away game, because he is weak upclose (he has low range pokes and with mediums and heavies he cannot outpoke anyone). As far as I've tested he is not stronger than any other char on the roster, can still easily lose to anyone. If you having problems with the likes of rhino or shocker spamming their abilities, you should either lower the ai or get wiser to counter their moves (its not that hard). Jump over and avoid projectiles to get close to him, and he is all yours Wink

@Jarro77 yes, Pilgrim is right, transparency already applied in the version, even though it doesn't show in fighter factory, since its custom A95. Not really sure why you had problems with it in game man, maybe you did some changes. on default download everything works as it should

I show you how the move was without the change on FF

Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Hyper_11

How you can see i had to fix in some way

Maybe i have a version of Mugen which cause me this type of issues? I don't know Man anyway i solve the problem and i decide to show you

Maybe someone else having the same problem and in this way is a quick fix to do

So i think only me had this problem hehehehe by the way the most important things is now the effects looks how should be Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 3:25 am

JARRO77 wrote:

I show you how the move was without the change on FF

Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Hyper_11

How you can see i had to fix in some way

Maybe i have a version of Mugen which cause me this type of issues? I don't know Man anyway i solve the problem and i decide to show you

Maybe someone else having the same problem and in this way is a quick fix to do

So i think only me had this problem hehehehe by the way the most important things is now the effects looks how should be Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 670481599

yes, thats clearly not how it suppose to be
not really sure what difference in mugen can cause it. guess we wait and see if more people report it, i will change it (since it seems to have no negative effect in regular 1.1b mugen). thanks man

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 4:57 pm

the char looks great, with movements and effects very suitable for Shocker
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 9:16 pm

its so weird that different screenpacks/mugens can cause different things
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2022, 5:19 am

Yes, these updates give the character an extra charm, I miss the introduction of his minions and that in pants he is much more imposing, I still wait for these updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!   Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocker 1.2 (final ver), Merry Christmas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2